Forums

RuneSpace

Quick find code: 49-50-663-31620033

[#Z4I81DBPJ]

[#Z4I81DBPJ]

Posts: 2,173 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Adds are up! Go to page 6 to read them now. I'll finish this chapter and start the next this weekend.

Anyway,
Clanpure read rule 1.Knowing when somebody is leaving is nice, but if everybody did it, there would be way too much spam, so I'm going to have to say no from now on. I will post the name of my story when it comes out.
Chugoo read rule 6.
Aledog read rule 7 (by which I mean your story is fine)
Aledog read rule 5 (by which I mean edit your last post)

That should take care of it.

29-Sep-2006 02:27:20 - Last edited on 29-Sep-2006 02:50:32 by [#Z4I81DBPJ]

[#Z4I81DBPJ]

[#Z4I81DBPJ]

Posts: 2,173 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks Warlock.

Ok, all you faithful readers who try to fight spam may be wondering, "What's up with rule 6?"

Here's a better explanation. First of all, as I said in the rant post, by yelling at the spammers you are spamming as well.

Second, when you yell at spammers, the spammer often makes flame posts like, "I don't have to listen to you!" or "I'm not doing anything wrong so but out!"

Anyway, if I'm the only person yelling at spammers, it will cut down on total number of posts. Also, no offence to any of you, but spammers will probably respect my authority a little more. And if they don't, I'll call the mods. Problems solved.

29-Sep-2006 02:42:38

Ed Pastry

Ed Pastry

Posts: 1,579 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I like your story a lot, and the new black knight vrs. white and temple knight battleships are a nice chapter. i think what you need now to expand is in the ardounge direction, like planets of ardounge, the piscatoris fishing orbital colony and maybe even tiraywn, with elves with crystal pikes and crystal machine guns! i cant wait to read more of it later, i would love to see your writings on places like ledgends guild and karamja, the battles between the burthrope imperial soldiers and trolls, and maybe rellekla. this story is mind-numbingly amazing! your doing a great job, you could write real books for a living and make money, trust me, ive seen rich authors who write WORSE than you do!

29-Sep-2006 04:11:21

[#VQJ99N9KH]

[#VQJ99N9KH]

Posts: 225 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
sweet story dude and thanks alot for starting it again to bad about last thread still the best story in world ;)

edit: i just finished reading through the thread... i cant beleave your ending! awesome story doh i cant wait to read your next hope its as good :P

29-Sep-2006 19:11:47 - Last edited on 29-Sep-2006 19:55:09 by [#VQJ99N9KH]

Quick find code: 49-50-663-31620033 Back to Top