Forums

For the hell of war

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532

Panda Ovrlrd

Panda Ovrlrd

Posts: 1,784 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oss- And the Trojans were never really tyrants either, but the worse we make the enemy seem, the more people enjoy the stories

I agree with this statement, it does make for good reading! This man's knoweledge is very decieving. Do continue on with your stories! They are rich, and full of glories! I am a very content man, with fewer needs, and not evil as you portray my deeds. All I do, I do in good will, never consider my acts so ill.
I see you embarrassed the empire well, good on them and please, give'em hell. They spam your thread, they throw their fits! They bug you from page one to thirty six!
I wish you luck, and all your clan. I hope you destroy that Empire, man!
Sincerely,
Dear Old Me.

13-Jul-2010 08:59:19 - Last edited on 13-Jul-2010 09:00:41 by Panda Ovrlrd

Oss Spy
Jan Member 2022

Oss Spy

Posts: 3,099 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
apologies for the huge unparagraphed story, was in a hurry when I wrote it, what happened to unsc? i went to search it and it was gone!
---
Heh...it appears as though our rebellion from lan's dictatorship as cursed the UNSC name. The noobs who created another covenent rebelled and kicked out the old leader and loyalits...who then created another UNSC...which died...again.
The empire doesn't stand a chance ;) They're like the mymidons...a bunch of noobs with G plate, rune legs, and dmeds. Except the empire only has ten active members.
And most of them are under 90 combat...LOL.

13-Jul-2010 13:50:41 - Last edited on 13-Jul-2010 13:56:12 by Oss Spy

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532 Back to Top