Forums

For the hell of war

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532

Oss Spy
Jan Member 2022

Oss Spy

Posts: 3,099 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Modern Day Version of events.
Our mission was simple: Get in, plant the C4 at the Power Station, get out, and blow the charges. It turned out it wouldn't so simple.

"Okay put the bird down about 50 meters away from the fence," said the Co-Pilot.
Our UH-60 Blackhawk was the safest transport chopper to date, as long as it landed flatly. So far, we hadn't taken any hostile fire. The nose of the Blackhawk tipped up, and we slowed. RPGs streaked by us at that moment, and one came very close to our third helicopter. "This is to hot to stick around here!" I shouted. "Let us rope down so you get out! Well call you when we need evac!"
"Understood," replied the Pilot.
"Ropes! Ropes!" I motioned for our men to drop the ropes. One by one, the soldiers slid down the ropes. Once everyone else in all the helicopters roped down, I followed suit. I roped down and landed on the hard, dusty ground. In all that body armor and equipment, it felt like it was over a hundred degrees.
"Everyone fall in behind me!" I shouted, motioning to form the Column formation. We stacked up against the wall, preparing to breach the door leading into the compound.
"Pointman, breach the door!"
He kicked in the door and fired his shotgun twice. We rushed in and saw what was left of two soldiers on patrol.

25-Apr-2009 16:56:46 - Last edited on 26-Apr-2009 01:00:45 by Oss Spy

Oss Spy
Jan Member 2022

Oss Spy

Pieces of their bodies splattered the walls. We moved on to the next room and there was little resistance. We left the building, running to the next. Just then I heard a loud crack and I turned around; PFC. Davis had been hit. "Get to cover now! Go to the next building!" I shouted to my men. I picked up Davis and followed them.
"Christ he's really ****** up! MEDIC!" Sgt. Grey shouted.
"Oh ****! He's bleeding too badly!" Pvt. Miller said.
Two soldiers ran through the door with AK-47s in hand. I fired two shots into the first one and Sgt. Grey shot the other. "We can't stay here," I said. "We have to move NOW!"
"Sir, Davis is dead."
A voice came over the radio, "What's Davis' status?"
Silence.
"I said, what's his STATUS?"
"He's Dead," I answered.
Silence.
"We have a K.I.A. Royce Davis."
Silence.

25-Apr-2009 21:08:48 - Last edited on 25-Apr-2009 21:11:52 by Oss Spy

Oss Spy
Jan Member 2022

Oss Spy

Bump. Ill update in a bit.
_„,•+`'``'`+•,„__„,•+`'``'`+•,„_]{Ï|_|_éÐ Îñ /-\džìØ|\|_„,•+`'``'`+•,„__„,•+`'``'`+•,„_
¯¨`•+.,¸¸,.+•`¨¯¯¨`•+.,¸¸,.+•`¨¯ N€\/3r ƒÔrg؆‡€ñ ¯¨`•+.,¸,.+•`¨¯¯¨`•+.,¸,.+•`¨¯¯

25-Apr-2009 21:32:26

Quick find code: 49-50-66-58349532 Back to Top