Forums

The Five People

Quick find code: 49-50-649-58827777

Crocefisso

Crocefisso

Posts: 1,385 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't know why I didn't get round to reading this quicker - I lost it on the mess that is my profile.
Either way, I'm glad I finally got round to reading this; it was entertaining, easy to read, and had a nice little moral which was quite interesting to consider.
I don't know if you're already a member, but I would reccomend you apply to the Novelists' Guild.

30-May-2010 21:28:58

Spartan 7246

Spartan 7246

Posts: 1,063 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm not a one to spend my time on the Forums reading RS stories, just not how I invest my time when I'm doing an activity on RS that requires little concentration.
I saw this title, all that came to mind was, "Oh, five people in Lumbridge, having some kind of adventure?"
Yet, the way how you managed to create a parallel between the temporal world and this lucid game, adorned with the most delusive features (I.E: dragons, mythical lands, you get the gist of it) is simply grand.
This may sound a bit absurd, yet that piece of literature reminds me of the author, John Steinbeck. Ludicrous? You see, I have many favorite books, my main genre of splendor is drawn towards adventure - and Steinbeck isn't one to make a flat out "adventure" novel, something with a deeper meaning incorporating themes of high-level thinking, and realism. That's what you managed to accomplish.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"It's a mediocre challenge to write up a detailed battle of 'The Triumvirate', with some fire spells, deaths, and fable monsters having a fracas. You sir, thought 'outside of the box'. I praise you for that."
- Calmly Poor

09-Jun-2010 22:02:54

Quick find code: 49-50-649-58827777 Back to Top