Forums

Light Or Darkness 2, We Return

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Quote From Nhoj: This is how he got grounded lol

I got bad news

Yesterday i got freaked out i thoght someone broke into our house but it was my mom rofl anyway.. i called the cops and my mom grounded me for about 3.. days please bump this im not lieing if its still alive when i come back i swear i will write more

the oley reasson i can type this is im at the library on one of there computers.

Nhoj you idiot lol jk that's so funny :P

24-Jun-2007 23:32:17 - Last edited on 24-Jun-2007 23:34:02 by Hyro Silver

Glow250

Glow250

Posts: 3,428 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ok this Glow's bio in human form, Goku.

~Bio~

Name: Glow
Race: Human
Appearance: He has short frizzy blond hair, light brown baggy shorts, and a red top that is slightly too big for him.
Weapons: Dark Bow
Personality: He is funny and sarcastic, but when it comes to battle he is dead serious.
History: He was created by Saradomin 18 years before BlackRiku was born. He was sent by Saradomin to be his guardian, but in all the confusion and fighting that followed BlackRiku’s birth, he was captured by Zammy’(s) men. He was taken to some ancient ruins, where a chest lay. This chest was filled with darkness so Zammy’(s) men opened it. All the darkness poured into Glow and changed him into a penguin. Luckily Guthix and sent BlackRiku a different Guardian, Nhoj. About 520 years later, BlackRiku and his friends managed to take the darkness out of him when he planned to restore the God Wars and kill his creator, Saradomin. Now he is a lonely warrior, who will do anything to help BlackRiku.

We're almost at page 100!

25-Jun-2007 19:17:07

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396 Back to Top