Forums

Light Or Darkness 2, We Return

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Posts: 18,894 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
its a nice twist :|

Lol when penguins explode :D :D :D

Hay guys if i ever write a few chapters it will be as in nhoj remebering something so i dont mess anything up unless i relly find a good twist if u dont mind lol but im not gonna do anything now i got work to do.. but reading it is so much fun

50 million aarows.. Ouchy.. O_o

24-May-2007 22:12:45 - Last edited on 24-May-2007 22:14:01 by Hex the wolf

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Baby Blackriku-

Hyro walked into the Inn and looked at everyone. They all returned his stare with hatred. Hyro ran back outside into an alley and changed into a human. He always like to change into his favorite future movie character Tom Hanks. Hyro walked inside the Inn again but instead of a stare of hatred everyone greeted him with smiling faces.

"'Ello mista', what're ya fer?"
"I'll take a Dragon Bitter."
"At'll be 5gp please."
"Ok"

Hyro reached into his pocket and got out $5. He cursed and looked into his other pocket. Great... He was about to leave without a sip when he looked on the ground and saw 10gp.

"Here, keep the change."
"Thank ya mista'. Anything else?"
"No, but for that extra 5gp I'd like some information..."
"What'll it be?"
"Where is the boy Blackriku?"
"Oh, that's easy. He's under the wing of Hyro the evil."
"HA HA HA HA he's a sorry wimp. No he's not I already went there. Where else do you think he could be?"

The bartender's face was pale. Hyro looked around the tavern and saw all eyes with amazment on him. He smiled.

"Hyro is still alive but he will not attack this place! I swear it! Over my dead body!"

Hyro lifted his glass to see everyone do the same. He took a big gulp and everyone cheered. The bartender went closer to Hyro.

"Blackriku might be in the commander's charge. He's at the foot of the mountain."
"Thank you, I must go now."
"Come back any time!"

As Hyro left everyone walked him to the door. By everyone I mean 4 drunks, 2 sobers, and 5 hobos. Everyone else was cheering at their seats, by everyone else I mean 2 families, 2 shadowy guys, and 1 bartender.

Hyro walked to the foot of the mountain and went to a bunch of barracks.

"I'm looking for your outranking officer. Where is he?"
"He's over there."
"Thank you."

Hyro walked over to a man. Hyro repeated the question.

"He went up the mountain a day agao. We haven't seen him since!"

25-May-2007 21:46:14

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Alright I'll be back soon."

Hyro started running and as he was out of sight he changed into his normal form. He started running up the mountain.

"HELP! HELP!"

Hyro went towards the voices and saw 3 dead men, 2 wounded, and 1 pair of legs sticking out of a dragon's mouth. Hyro laughed.

"KILL THE DRAGON!"

Hyro walked over to the dragon and the dragon spat the man out. Hyro smiled and petted the dragon.

"Hello, how've you been Persy."

The dragon snuffed a little smoke with contemptment.

"How... how did you do that?"
"Oh dragons are simple creatures that need love."
"But that thing killed 3 of my men!"
"Who attacked first?"
"oh..."

Hyro smiled and motioned the dragon back into a nearby cave. He then went over to the wounded man and picked him up.

"So are you the commander?"
"No he is."

The man pointed at the half eaten man.

"Great... Well you can get down the mountain I must go."
"Please sir help me. I have 2 men left here and we cant make it!"
"Persy!"

The dragon jumped out and Hyro put the men onto the dragon. The dragon flew down into camp and flew back. Hyro got on it and flew off towards the town. As the town got into sight Hyro was furious to see flames rising from the houses.

"Great..."

End.

25-May-2007 21:52:37

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396 Back to Top