Light Or Darkness 2, We Return

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396

[#AOV90OUYW]

[#AOV90OUYW]

Posts: 9,934 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I redid my bio and made some changes :P

Name: Train
Race: half-elf
Weapon: 2 dragon daggers with an unknown and lethal poison,a special crystal bow(never runs out of charges),and he is a natrual brawler(fighter)
Armor: blk d-hide under his clothes
Appearance: red fremminik shirt,blk pants,blk hair,blk gloves,green eye,wears an eyepatch,about 6'4",thin,and has a scar strait down his left eye.(when assassinating he wears full rogue)
Personality: always calm
Alignment (Good/Evil/Neutral, God): Guthix
Short History: When he was 7 bandits raided his town and a hooded man cut his left eye.The bandits killed his parents but decided to spare him.Since then he has been training and lives as a mercinary/assassin.He is serious and very calm even in battle,he is also very agile,even for elven standards, and he usually spends most of his time in the tavern, drinking and reading his prayer book.

note:will fall asleep if he is bord. :P

20-Mar-2007 21:49:24 - Last edited on 21-Mar-2007 01:44:10 by [#AOV90OUYW]

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I never knew so much about my father, but I found a biogrify

[edit] Iban
Iban claims to be the son of Zamorak, but in reality, his connection to Zamorak is in power, morality and ways rather than in physical relation. Iban was originally one of the Black Knights, a knightly order that worships Zamorak. He desired power beyond what any human could gain. After he died in battle, a powerful witch found his body and captured his soul, binding it to a voodoo doll along with the components to bring him back to life. Iban made his realm in a large underground pass formerly used for connection between Ardougne and the lands to the west. In his new form Iban fortified the underground **** with physical traps and evil power, effectively stopping travel to the western lands. Though not physically related, many consider Iban to be worthy of the title "Son of Zamorak." In one of a long series of quests, adventurers kill Iban, opening the Underground Pass once again to travellers.

22-Mar-2007 04:34:05

The contents of this message have been hidden.

22-Mar-2007 20:23:11

The contents of this message have been hidden.

23-Mar-2007 03:09:08

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396 Back to Top