Toe76
Feb Member 2019

Toe76

Posts: 860 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
name: Nicci
race: werewolf
Heigth/width: 6 foot and skinny
combat: 68, when normal. 112 when "changed"
wears/wields: nothing but her trusty dds, and maybe some snakeskin for fights.
God: Guthix
History: when she was still young her parents had divorced because of a serious fight. were later killed by some cruel man with a cursed dagger of wolbane. The psycological effects were devastating. She had then adapted an attitude that sometimes gets the best of her. Afterwards she snuck into varrok and joined the black arms. where she trained as a thief and assasin. She livess with a mage of zammorak, though she makes journeys to tavelry to worship guthix. Though she may seem a cold and battle hardened killer she is quite nice, frequently calling people "kiddo" very recently she has made a journey to Hallowvale in order to reaquaint with her "darker" side.

Rival plz :)

16-Mar-2007 20:35:44

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We did what?!

Nhoj: ^^ Hi guys

Human :D EMONS!!Call the army!!

Child: I thought that they were all just myths!!

Zotiac:Well this place is big

BlackRiku: You guys are here too?!

Nhoj and Zotiac: *thumbs up*

Hyro:We must leave..

suddently they are all in a room, they think WOW at first, but then they smell it, ewww it's the sewers..

Hyro(old):Follow me

The old Hyro takes them to a metal door, it opens by itself and inside of it is a decent apartment, and in the back is a really flashy computer

now for me to say somthing ^_^ even though they are over 1000 years old, they still look like they are maybe 19 (wierd huh)

BlackRiku:Wow..

Hyro(Young):What do you mean "wow" you've been here for a week!

BlackRiku:I just got here!

Zotiac:Really??

Nhoj:It must have somthing to do with time

Hyro(young): Yeah..

Kiari:Yay, you guys are home, wait who are the- , wait, Hyro, Zotiac, Nhoj, BlackRiku how did you all get here?!

Nhoj:Lol vary carefully

BlackRiku rememberes somthing, Jin was a human..and this is over 1500 years later so she is..

BlackRiku: Hyro

Hyro(old):Yes?

BlackRiku: What happened to Jin??

Jin walks in

Jin:Sombody call me??

BlackRiku,Zotiac,Hyro(young),and Nhoj: O_O

they are amazed, she is still alive, but what they are really amazed about is what happened to her, she became...A HALF DEMON, Her hair turned from black to red, her eyes green to yellow, cat ears sticking out the top her head, a tail, and claws

when she see's BlackRiku she bursts into tears and falls on him

Jin: YOUR BACK :') your back!! And not evil :') !!

She then notices Nhoj and Zotiac

Jin: Your all back ^^

BlackRiku: Old Hyro, what does she mean..not evil..?

Jin:You mean..your not BlackRiku??

Hyro(Old):It's a long sad story follow me and I will tell you 4 it..Jin, Zack please go for a while, I need to talk to Hyro(young), Nhoj, Zotiac, and BlackRiku

Z&J: Ok

Hyro(old): Well, let the story begin
co.

17-Mar-2007 15:41:09

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blackriku I have some bad news...

I think I'm gonna quit Runescape, well I'm thinking about it anyways. I mean I hate that I am the lvl 86 noob with no good weapons and armour and so on... I'm tired of it... I'll let you know if I really decide to quit or stay. And I don't want any of your sympathy!

17-Mar-2007 23:07:49

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396 Back to Top