Forums

Light Or Darkness 2, We Return

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Reunion-

Everybody was sad of Hyro and BlackRiku's death, but in the next world, Hyro had gone, exept this time he was not in hell, he was in Heaven, and to his surprize he seen BlackRiku and another strange man waiting for him

BlackRiku closes his eyes and nods as if to say, no.. , or darn it, why..

BlackRiku opens his eyes again

Hyro:Whats your problem!?

BlackRiku laughs

BlackRiku:Hahaha, good to see you again too

Strange man (SM): Is this a friend of yours?

BlackRiku :O h yeah, this is Hyro, Hyro, this is Ray, he's been training me for a while now

Ray: Nice to meet you Hyro

Hyro: Whatever just send me back to obliderate Zamorack!!

Ray: You fool..You cannot defeat Zamorack, he is a God!!

BlackRiku:Hmm, Ray, then train both of us!! Maybe we could defeat Zamorack if we were stronger!

Ray: It may work, but defeating Zamorack could take years of training..And it would not be as easy as getting all of your other enemies, and then just killing them, this would take many battles just to kill him

Hyro: Fine! We will train then!

BlackRiku: If we could defeat Zamorack, And Ryu, (Don't know about Kyu yet) it would be peaceful, at least for a couple of years

Ray: It is decided then, I will teach you both everything I know, and then after a year, I will pass you over to another master, then he will train you for a year, and then 1 last master for a year, by then you may be powerful enough to defeat Zamorack, so in all your training will be for 3 years, are you willing to do this?

Hyro & BlackRiku: Yeah!!

back on earth

Uriga and Zack look up at the sky, they are at they're fathers graves

Uriga:I will miss you..

Zack is pouring with tears, he holds the amulate that last time summoned his fathers soul, he said the name, Hyro, and nothing happened..Hyro did not appear

A sad song starts to play like this, dum, hm, dum, hm, hm, hm, dum, dum, hm, dum, dum, dum

Zack: FATHER!

To be continued..??? Of corse it will be

13-Feb-2007 00:20:26

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-3 Years!!!-

Zack was crying at his father's grave, it wasn't the first time he cried so much. He decided that crying wouldn't do anything and stopped. He and Ugira walked inside the castle.

Nhoj: Pack your things Zack we're leaving.

Zack: Ok... where?

Ugira: To Lunar Island!

Zack: Magic?

Nhoj: Yes magic...

Zack: Ok, but I don't really like magic.

Nhoj: Well too bad your coming!

Zack: Well if I have to learn magic I'm going to the desert.

Nhoj: Whatever you say.

Nhoj and Zack departed seperate ways, Zack went to the desert, and Nhoj to Lunar Island. Ali and Ugira satyed home with Chris and Tyler. They just enjoyed quietness.

-Meanwhile-

Zack: 3 YEARS?!?

Anceint: Yes, 3 years of training.

Zack: Uh... *ponders*

Anceint: We have complementary peanuts!

Zack: YAY! Ok I'll train with you and the 2 other masters!

-Meanwhile Meanwhile-

Nhoj: Only 3 years? I thought it was 5.

Lunar Mage: It was 5 but your strong enough for 3.

Nhoj: Ok lets start now.

Lunar Mage: Very well first you must...

-Back at the Castle-

Ali: Well, they might be gone for a long time kids so let me train you guys in the art of Assasins!

U,C,T: YAY!

Ali: Very well, first we must make some...

------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator: It's going to be 3 years for everyone to train! Lots of things will happen but atleast everyone will become strong! Lets all wait for that time to come...

*Chris write your idea this chapter is only a review after yours! Btw if you write your chapter then I'll make this a bump and post it after yours!*

13-Feb-2007 19:53:38

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396 Back to Top