Forums

Light Or Darkness 2, We Return

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Hyro's Dream-

As the sun dropped, Hyro looked out over the sea. He heard Zotiac and Blackriku fighting over who is going to sleep that night and who will not.

Zotiac: Blackriku you must drive I am too tired!!!

Blackriku: No you drive Zotiac I drove last night!

Hyro: SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!

Blackriku: Hyro why don't you choose the driver!

Hyro: Ok if it'll end this conflict, I choose Zack.

Zack: What? I didn't do it!

Hyro: You're driving.

Zack: Oh... Ok... I guess...

Blackriku and Zotiac went under and in seconds Hyro heard snoring.

Hyro decided to stay above to sleep, he laid down on a soggy mattress and watched the sky, listening to the waves crash into the boat.

-The Dream-

Hyro: We're am I?

Hyro looked around, he was in the middle of a large field. He heard some noises. He looked toward the sound and saw Blackriku and Zotiac. Hyro tried to walk over to them but he couldn't move.

Blackriku: I can't believe Hyro did that...

Zotiac: You must let him go.

Blackriku: But we must stop him!

Zotiac: I know brother... I know.

They both disappeared into a forest at the end of the field. Hyro watched as the forest lit into flames. Hyro yelled for Zotiac and Blackriku but no sound came out of his mouth. Then the flames started getting higher, and they rushed towards Hyro. Hyro closed his eyes and the flames went right through him.

Julia: Hurry Zack, hurry Kairi, we must get out of here!

Zack: But Hyro's back there!

Julia: I know, but he's...

Kairi: HE'S A JERK! HE'S EVIL! WHY DID HE DO THAT?!?

Julia: I-I don't know...

Hyro watched them run out of sight, then he heard them screaming in pain. Hyro started to scream in anguish.

Zack: Dad what's wrong?!?

Hyro woke with a start, covered in either sweat or sea water he didn't know...

Hyro looked at Zack and hugged him.

Zack: What is it?

Hyro: M- M- My dream... I think, I may turn evil...

Zack: It was just a dream.

Hyro: Ya- Ya it was, thank you...

19-Aug-2007 20:54:23

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

What does this dream mean? Is it the future? Is it just a dream? You'll find out in Light or Darkness 3.

Btw people I wrote this because I bet everyone at least wants a new chapter, we haven't had one in a long time. Hope you like it and be careful, dreams are powerful truths lol

19-Aug-2007 20:56:05

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

uh...

pie?

Hey dudes my brother was really mad at me so I hid behind a door and it has a glass window on it. My brother punched the window and it broke and cut his middle finger off...

And guess who was alone? Ya me... I had to run looking for someone and I found a guy who cut his finger yesterday with a machete and my old neighbor came to help me...

Well actually the cut didn't cut his finger off just it bled a lot and he was screaming in the bathroom and theres blood all over the bathroom and I was scared and freaked out and I'm cut too and now he's in the hospital emergency room getting stitches while I sit here writing this and I bet I'm in so much trouble cause I got him mad and uh...

Bump...

20-Aug-2007 20:27:29

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396 Back to Top