Forums

Short Stories

Quick find code: 49-50-526-31637980

Undeci-dead

Undeci-dead

Posts: 280 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
______#_##______________________________________________________ _____######_____________________________________________________ ____####_###____________________________________________________ ___####___###___________________________________________________ __####_____###__________________________________________________ _#####_____###____#_______#__________##___##________#__###______ _#_###_____###___##_______##________#########______#####_###____ ___####___###___###_______###______###_###_###____##_##___###___ ___#####_###___####_______####____###__###__###___#__##____###__ ___#######____#####_______#####__###___###___###__#_###____###__ ___#####_###__#_###_______###_#_####____#____####___###____###__ ___####___###___###_______###___#####__###__#####___###___###___ ___###_____###__###_______###___####__#####__####___####_###____ ___###_____###__###_______###___###__#######__###___######______ ___###_____###__###_______###___####__#####__####___####________ ___####___###___###_______###___#####__###__#####___###_________ __######_###____####_____####__####_____#_____####_####_________ ___###_####______####___#####___###____###____###___###_________ ____##_____________#######_##____##____###____##_____##_________ _____#_______________###____#_____#_____#_____#_______#_________

01-Aug-2007 17:20:43

[#80N8R0VWZ]

[#80N8R0VWZ]

Posts: 9,100 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anne Lauten

06-May-2007 21:26:37
Thanks. I didn't win though. The lady running the contest said that, while mine was by far the best writing, it was too 'Dark' to win.

Note here, they're going to post the winning entry on the town's website. Mine isn't going to bring in the tourists.

Therefore I was beaten by a ten-year-old who spelled 'Summer' wrong. Poem about sun. Gah.

~~~

That ***** with a capital S O_o If it's a writing contest the best writer should win, surely?

Oh, and the reason I came here: I'll be starting a new thread in the near future; a collection of the best shorts this forum has to offer. After reading through your thread, I've come to the conclusion that three of your stories are definitely in (Sheep's Clothing, Cats and Enchantresses and I'm Trapped (the part of it you posted here)) and I am still undecided about one (Nothing left except Revenge).

However, I'd like your permission to have the stories saved on Word, and to post them on a thread seperate from this one. With your consent, you will of course have full credit, free advertisment and a QFC leading to this thread, and allow me to correct any spelling and grammar errors I might find in the stories before posting them.

06-Aug-2007 14:49:08 - Last edited on 06-Aug-2007 14:55:45 by [#80N8R0VWZ]

Anne Lauten

Anne Lauten

Posts: 3,830 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you Siggi, it would be an honor.

You can correct anything you see that's wrong.

By the by, I'm going to be redoing Cats and Enchantresses at some point, making it a bit longer and correcting some parts. I might not do it for quite a while though.

Anyway, if I do make those changes then I'll let you know, if, of course, you'd like to put the revised edition on your thread to replace the old one.

06-Aug-2007 18:17:01 - Last edited on 06-Aug-2007 18:20:26 by Anne Lauten

Quick find code: 49-50-526-31637980 Back to Top