Forums

Story of da barrows,

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Posts: 18,957 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Meh, i've been experiminting i think i like the longer paragraphs better but they're supposedly "Not proper" and a few other things i heard, i might just switch and stick with my old style what do you think?

And any comments on the story its self? anything you like don't like?

13-Jul-2008 07:28:24

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Boom, boom, boom, even with all of the brothers and a few hundred men pushing against the gate, it wasn't going to hold against this monsterous ram. Farmers soldiers and everyone else stood around looking at eachother, faces filled with fear the giggling from the demons was truly something to be afriad of. However out of all of the men, none wore a smile, none but akane who was nearly grinning ear to ear, he said "Well men the gate will fall soon" he paused and chuckled "And my my, what glorious battle it will be. DIE with honour if with nothing else!" the men roared out lifted their weapons above their heads and shaking them.

Perfect timing was what dropped the gate, just as the ram was about to hit the gate again, two more black demons soared down furiously and rammed the gates head first as the ram smashed into it again, the gates flew open sending men flying and the two demons crash landed and killed dozens more. Arrows merely bounced off their thick hides and the 6 black demons moved like birds with the strenght of tigers, moved about grabing men biting off the upper body or just crushing them swiftly, it was a slaughter.

Akane was now hyped up, and he put on his face mask, pulled his long curved sword, and jumped head first off the wall and he plunged his sword into the wing of a black demon, he then let it cut all the way down until half of the wing was gone, the demon howled in pain and swiped at akane, akane responded fastly by cutting off two of its fingers, ducking under its arm pulling out his medium sized blade and plunging it into the demons heart. Akane smiled some more.

Another demon picked akane up and threw him, akane pulled his dagger threw it and his longsword at the demon, both blade hit it in the chest, akane kicked off of the wall he was about to crash into and pulled his medium sword and stabbed the demon with it, killing two in a matter of minutes.

16-Jul-2008 01:41:24 - Last edited on 16-Jul-2008 01:51:15 by Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

The zombies, knights skeletons and men all stared at akane, he grinned and jumped into the heat of the battle wielding his long sword and medium sword. It looked as if akane was playing the drums, only his drumsticks were swords, and the drums were people, and well, akane was having a solo, he was almost covered in blood and he loved it.

Even with akanes fighting abilites the battle was a losing one, the defenders were slowly, but surely, being pushed back. Mean while the brothers rushed to the armoury, dharok guthan torag and verac grabbed longswords and rushed back out, karil and ahrim picked up assorted arrows and runes and then rushed back out. Verac dharok guthan and torag charged into the battle head first, ahrim was trying to kill the rest of the demons and karil was shooting everything that posed a threat to other people.

This battle dragged on for what seemed like years, dharok finally said "Watch this..." he dropped his sword and put his head down like a bull and charged full speed ahead, he trampled on many many people killing dozens.

Verac was pretty calm, he was smoking as usal and thinking not of the battle but the after math of the battle, he thought .. "Heh, first i'll eat till my belly pops, secondly as a war hero i'll be intitled to some brew won't i? thirdly lots of women like war heros..." Verac began singing as he slashed his way through the hordes of zamorakians "Don't stop me now! i'm having such a good time i'm having a ball!" He quickly stopped singing after being stabbed in the foot by a skeleton that was chopped in half.

This battle was about balanced seeing as the brothers were unleashing themselves at the enemy, but then our good friend frederick, and his 13 black riders lined up side by side, frederick calmy said "Charge." They rushed into the castle court yard and began trampling every man in site.. The battle was a sure failure now, or wait, is there still hope....?

16-Jul-2008 01:50:44 - Last edited on 26-Jul-2008 08:08:38 by Baron Ogre

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203 Back to Top