Forums

Guild: The Broken Pencil

Quick find code: 49-50-346-63535376

VonDerThWood
Jan Member 2020

VonDerThWood

Posts: 2,195 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As do I, Mitch. Here's hoping to spark up the old flames with the reintroduction of this guild. Perhaps the lot of us "oldies" should throw something together? I haven't been around as long as most of you, but I've been around long enough to see quite a bit.

27-Jan-2012 21:05:56

Venmi

Venmi

Posts: 14,744 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
=To join as a reviewer=
Who are you?: Your third cousin twice removed. In all seriousness, look at the name on the left, or Mitch as Capt so promptly named me.
Can you honestly review pieces of work without bias?: Definitely
Why should I let you help me run my guild?: Why shouldn't you? ;) You know my reviewing skills. I don't think I'll let you down.
Will you contribute as much as possible? We do need real helpers here!: Of course.

28-Jan-2012 04:55:56

Borna Coric

Borna Coric

Posts: 3,785 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Coz, I haven't seen you post in a while. How are things?

What happened to those hall of fame entries for the Halloween contest winners, too? I just remembered about that, and they don't seem to be there.

Letters, my mask is even more superior now. Fear me!

29-Jan-2012 01:52:38 - Last edited on 29-Jan-2012 01:53:08 by Borna Coric

Cozmic

Cozmic

Forum Moderator Posts: 16,435 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm fine, Leb. :) I really don't have any excuses, to be honest.

Funny you should mention the HoF entries, lebbeh, because I was just working on that. It's a bit of a problem, because the current hall of fame sticky doesn't have enough reserve posts on it. It may need to be re-posted or something.

29-Jan-2012 01:56:27

Quick find code: 49-50-346-63535376 Back to Top