Forums

Todeskampf [RP]

Quick find code: 49-50-298-65998183

Azi Demonica

Azi Demonica

Posts: 5,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Waiver: Not that waiving is necessary for a role-play, seeing as the game master can do whatever one wishes anyways!

Signed: Sébastien Mercadier

Dislikes: Inactivity, taking too long to do something
Fears: Being unable to do something
Team:
Blue

Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, facial features evenly proportioned.
Fully equipped for the fight:

Short History: French-American riot policeman and HEMAist. Combining these two arts, he becomes a formidable killing machine. Parents live in France. Has a few cousins and uncles elsewhere in USA and Canada. Single. Ready for the team battle.

Power(s):
Adamantium Coating: Sébastien becomes stationary, shielding himself, his equipment, armour, cape and body becomes adamantium, and very glossy and shiny. This diamond-hard coating gradually dissipates as he moves, allowing him to return to normal movement speed within a few seconds.

Gravity Throw: He hurls his longsword as if a boomerang, manipulated by controlled gravity, and it spins back to him.

Gravity Charge: Empowered with a gravitational push, he charges forth, bashing his shield into the target which then unleashes an antigravitational blast to hurl the target further.

Other: Sébastien is Roman Catholic.

17-Mar-2018 23:14:19 - Last edited on 17-Mar-2018 23:14:59 by Azi Demonica

wolfpack 888

wolfpack 888

Posts: 18,992 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Waiver:
I agree that everything on this list is correct.

Signed: Ember Morris

Dislikes: rude people, being rushed to do things
Fears: Small places that make her feel trapped
Team: Blue

Appearance: Ember is around 5’7” and weighs around 150 pounds. She is thin but doesn’t have that perfect body figure that you see in magazines. She has shoulder length black hair with streaks of ember orange in it. Her eyes are blue. She can be seen wearing a pair of jeans with a simple t-shirt and a leather jacket. Ember always carries a bag across her chest that holds a pad of paper and pencils.

Short History: Ember was in and out of foster homes all her life. Reading, writing, and music were her only escape from the life she had. She works hard for what she has. Ember works at a music store selling musical instruments.

Power(s): The power of Illusion. Ember can create, shape and manipulate illusions, causing targets to see, hear, touch, smell and/or taste things which do not actually exist or cause them to perceive things differently from what they truly are.

Other:

19-Mar-2018 00:21:11 - Last edited on 19-Mar-2018 00:24:46 by wolfpack 888

Sir Duncan88

Sir Duncan88

Posts: 2,968 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Waiver:
I agree that everything on this list is correct.

Signed: Powell Sharp

Likes: Challenges, music (mostly jazz or rock), feeding pigeons…?
Dislikes: Decisions, staying quiet or still, blue/ green cheese
Fears: The passing of time
Team: Red

Appearance:
At average height (about 5 ft 9), he has a slim and agile frame.
Short dark brown hair covers the top of his head, and he has a slightly pale, light skinned face with sea-green eyes. In day-to-day life he usually wears casual clothes like jeans and hoodies, with a preference for cool colours like grey, blue and black.

When on missions, he will dress more smartly as if he were on stage, with a black waistcoat and trousers with a white shirt and a clip-on tie that matches his eyes. He also wears a bowler hat with a similar coloured band to complete the performer look, along with large shield sunglasses to protect his identity…in style! ...or an attempt at it anyway.

I might draw a picture of him at some point and put it here, if that's OK

Short History:
Growing up in the suburbs of Central City, Powell drifted lazily through his early years. After barely graduating High school and not getting into University, he is now studying music at community college (I’m sorry if this is inaccurate, I tried to research it a little but don’t know much about the American education system) while working part time at a retail store

Power(s):
Powell can manifest his music into physical notes which he can move at will. These can detonate into various sounds. Each note or chord he plays becomes one of these notes. The more sound he wants to recreate, the more notes are needed. A note disappears after 30 minutes if not used

cont.

19-Mar-2018 22:13:17 - Last edited on 19-Mar-2018 22:57:55 by Sir Duncan88

Sir Duncan88

Sir Duncan88

Posts: 2,968 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Techniques:

Lilting melody - each note = 1 syllable in any voice/small, half second noise, or a dizzying sonic wave affecting one target for about a second.

Power Chord - each chord = 10 seconds of loud, distracting noises, or a sonic blast capable of knocking 1 average person back several feet and dizzying them

Blazing Riff - An extremely loud tune that can make cracks appear in concrete. This gives everyone around him a migraine and dizzies them, including himself, so he needs to be careful when he uses it as it affects allies.

Screaming Solo - Powell’s ultimate move, this takes 30 seconds to produce all the required notes, and then releases a sonic boom in a single direction strong enough to tear through a cinderblock wall. If he uses this he becomes dizzy for about 5 seconds, and gets a nasty headache.

Other:

Uhh…I may have forgotten to mention his instrument of choice is a jet-black guitar. Although, somehow, when he begins playing, accompaniments seem to come from nowhere. This is purely for style.

Also I'm sorry this bio is a bit long...I usually hardly write enough

19-Mar-2018 22:13:27 - Last edited on 19-Mar-2018 22:14:01 by Sir Duncan88

Quick find code: 49-50-298-65998183 Back to Top