Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"In war, there are no unwounded soldiers." ~José Narosky
"Only the dead have seen the end of war." ~George Santayana

Again, here we are again.

This is Crimson. A story taken place in the Sixth Age, the Age of the Assassins. This is my third story (fourth story thread if you want to include them all). As you may know already, please follow my rules and don't break them. For if you do, you shall be smite with the power of Modness!!

As with every single story I've made thus far, this is pure fantasy and this is the way I think of things, okay? Because I do know if I don't have this little warning up, I will be comments regarding it. Soooo..yeah.

If you have any questions regarding the story, let me know. I'll answer them the best way I can. (no stupid question please)

Please read The World in Flames series:

QFC for The World in Flames: 49-50-582-57394631
QFC for The World in Flames 2: 49-50-924-57913680
QFC for Rays that Shine: 49-50-430-58536684

Aaaand once you're done, still wish to read more?

P.S: Just a little heads up. Many of the chapters have ~Biomaster7 as the signature. I changed my name, so ignore that. ^_^

Many Thanks,
Serene End
The end
is only
the beginning...

22-Jul-2009 19:55:22 - Last edited on 24-Dec-2014 17:52:33 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Bio Format
-----------

Name:
Race:
Which Army does he\she fight for?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Short History:
Family:

Fan List
----------
Ark Von Doom - A great fan with 1337 roleplaying skillz! o.o Our local actor on the stage!

Kitties Rule - Great fan and local master of pie and cabbage. o:

Seph - THE MEMES, JACK.

RandomKate - OH, YOU.

Your Face3 - Fan and writer of the story The Many Fates of Gielinor.

RantN Rave - Fan and that local 'random when he's bored' guy! O_o

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rules
-----------------
1. *Please do not spam.

2. Please do not start flamming me or anyone that reads this or any other story such as for example. Say somebody said something like this.. "Boy, this story is good. That other story I was reading yesterday was perhaps the worst story ever and that author was just idiotic." Saying this or anything like this (or something else I find inappropriate) is against the rules.

3. Do not create nor post controversial comments for doing this could cause a flame war and this flame spams the thread. While I welcome criticism, I don't like controversial things. So, if you have some controversy to say, please do not say it.

4. Please do not copy off other people's bios WITHOUT the permission to do so.

5. Do not be angry or sad if I do not accept your bio. Do not flame\spam this thread, me, or anyone else.

6. All other Jagex rules (Forums and In-game) apply.

Remember, responsibly is something important and you are responsible for everything you do. Breaking any of these rules will lead to you getting reported.

I will give you two warnings before I report you.

*Will not warn you
The end
is only
the beginning...

22-Jul-2009 19:56:38 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2013 16:44:33 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Reporting Template
-----------------
Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445
Thread title: Crimson
Page number in thread:
Name of offender:
Type of offence:

Accepted Bios
-------------------------------
Part 1/Part 2 bios:

Vezyfher Anvecias created by Ark Von Doom
Aries created by Seph
Darien Shlion created by Kitties Rule

Sendor Drakan created by Kitties Rule
Arabella Bowditch created by Seph
Lakos Del Cogelada created by Ark Von Doom

Achievements
------------
The Thread's Birth! - achieved July 22
First Chapter - achieved on Page Three
Tenth Chapter - achieved on Page Sixteen
Finish of Story - achieved on Page One-hundred-and thirty-two

First Fan Comment - achieved by Seph
100th Post ~ achieved by Serene End
200th Post
300th Post ~ achieved by Serene End
400th Post ~ achieved by Seph
500th Post ~ achieved by Seph
600th Post ~ achieved by Seph
700th Post ~ achieved by Your Face3
800th Post ~ achieved by Your Face3
900th Post ~ achieved by Serene End
1000th Post ~ achieved by Seph (regardless of troll spam >:c )
1100th Post ~ achieved by Ark Von Doom
1200th Post ~ achieved by RantN Rave
1300th Post ~ achieved by Serene End
1400th Post ~ achieved by Serene End
The end
is only
the beginning...

22-Jul-2009 19:58:23 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2013 16:45:06 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

##Table of Content##
Intro Post - Page 1
Bio Format\Fan List\Rules - Page 1
Template\Bio List - Page 1
Character Profiles - Page 1-2
Short, script written bit celebrating TWIF 1's 1st year! - Page 12
Halloween Chapter - Page 61-62
Bonus Chapter - Page 78
Christmas Special - Page 79
Part 1
---
Chapter 1: The New Page - Page 3 (5 posts)
Chapter 2: Il Pagato - Page 3-4 (4 posts)
Chapter 3: The Battle by the River Lum - Page 4-5 (5 posts)
Chapter 4: The Roar of War - Page 6 (7 posts)
Chapter 5: Truth Written on Walls - Page 8-9 (7 posts)
Chapter 6: Still Decision - Page 9-10 (6 posts)
Chapter 7: Time Passes By - Page 10 (3 posts)
Chapter 8: The Speech of the Raven - Page 11-12 (4 posts)
Chapter 9: A Dance with Death - Page 14-15 (5 posts)
Chapter 10: Overcome - Page 16 (5 posts)
Chapter 11: Escape Part 1 - Page 18 (5 posts)
Chapter 12: Escape Part 2 - Page 20 (14 posts)
Chapter 13: Victory through Error - Page 22-23 (6 posts)
Chapter 14: A Foul Wind Blows - Page 25 (4 posts)
Chapter 15: The Blade Versus the Claw - Page 26 (5 Posts)
Chapter 16: The True Masquerade - Page 30-31 (11 posts)
Chapter 17: Standoff - Page 31 (4 posts)
Chapter 18: Awaking Hidden Power - Page 33 (6 posts)
Chapter 19: Last Goodbye - Page 35 (8 posts)
Epilogue of Crimson Part 1 - Page 37-38 (10 posts)
Part 2
---------
Chapter 1: The Next Page Flips - Page 39-40 (9 posts)
Chapter 2: Face to Face - Page 42 (7 posts)
Chapter 3: Shield the Enemy - Page 44 (5 posts)
Chapter 4: Endeavor - Page 45-46 (9 posts)
Chapter 5: Departure - Page 49 (9 posts)
Chapter 6: Desert Duel - Page 52-53 (6 posts)
Chapter 7: Descry - Page 56 (4 posts)
Chapter 8: Vigorous - Page 57-58 (7 posts)
Chapter 9: Trial - Page 59 (6 posts)
Chapter 10: A Stir in the Air - Page 60 (6 posts)
Chapter 11: The Air Thickens - Page 64 (5 posts)
Chapter 12: Engage - Page 65 (5 posts)
Chapter 13: The Man Among the Massacre - Page 66 (4 posts)
Chapter 14: Fight It Out - Page 66-67 (9 posts)
Chapter 15: Repel - Page 69-70 (7 posts)
The end
is only
the beginning...

22-Jul-2009 19:58:51 - Last edited on 24-Dec-2009 16:21:06 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

**ToC Continued**
Chapter 16: The Forsaken Lands - Page 72 (6 posts)
Chapter 17: Enter the Darkness - Page 73 (5 posts)
Chapter 18: At the Gates of Meiyerditch - Page 75 (6 posts)
Chapter 19: Straight to the Heart of Darkness - Page 77-78
Chapter 20: Into the Eyes of Fear Part 1 - Page 83-85 (16 posts)
Chapter 21: Into the Eyes of Fear Part 2 - Page 86-88 (20 posts)
Chapter 22: A Promise Forever - Page 92 (9 posts)
Chapter 23: Half a Truth is Often a Great Lie - Page 96-98 (15 posts)
Chapter 24: Planet Hell - Page 104 (8 posts)
Chapter 25: Sacrifice - Page 116-117 (13 posts)
Epilogue of Crimson - Page 128-132 (43 Posts)
Extras - Page 133-134
\\[ Characters ]//
##-Protagonists-##
Name: Marcello Saif-Al-Din (Main protagonist)
Race: Full-Demon
Which Army does he fight for?: The Assassin Hunters
Birth date: Unknown
Weapon: A sword that looks similar to Excalibur. This sword is hidden under his trench coat.
Appearance: About 6'0 feet tall, he has silver short hair and blue eyes. He wears glasses and a Black Cavalier on his head. Has a scar on his left eye, resembling a crescent moon. He wears a navy blue long sleeved ripped trench coat, under it is a white plain shirt, under that is iron chainmail. He has black long pants and long black boots with black armour plated on it.
Personality: He's rather laid-back. Marcello mostly spends his time on missions or at the local bar. He's a very quiet guy, likes silence and peace. During battle, he changes. He becomes very protective, very serious, but maintains to be very focused. He is a very calm person, both in battle and out it. He doesn't like to let things get him worried. Even during the most saddest of days, he still finds a way to smile.
Powers: Possesses great speed and strength. If near dead, he can grow red greater demon wings and become a very powerful demon with his speed and strength increasing 3x.
The end
is only
the beginning...

22-Jul-2009 20:00:09 - Last edited on 09-Aug-2011 00:36:16 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Short History: During the end of the Fifth Age, a hunt began. A hunt known as "La Caccia di Wicked" where all races that were considered "evil" were killed until none were left. Marcello, his family, and his twin brother Ba'al lived in a small village run by peaceful, kind demons. Until during the hunt, their village was attack by an unknown army. During of which, all of the village besides Marcello and Ba'al died. Of course, Marcello and Ba'al were quite young at the time and are unable to remember the face of the man who killed their family. After the attack, the man left the children for dead. Until, two days later - future emperor Salomon Nike and his search party found the boys. Afterwards, Salomon began to raise the two like they were his own. Marcello grew up to become an Assassin Hunter, still trusting Salomon til he dies. While his brother wishes for his death.
Family: All have been murdered during the "La Caccia di Wicked" hunt. Only known family that lives is Ba'al.
The end
is only
the beginning...

22-Jul-2009 20:02:02 - Last edited on 20-Sep-2009 07:09:53 by Serene End

Amane

Amane

Posts: 4,028 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Gavin
Race: Human
Birth date(if they have one ): Unknown
Weapon: Cystal Bow
Which Army does he\she fight for?: Dunno
Appearance: Long Black Hair and Crimson Eyes
Personality: Is nice to friends and is slightly mean to strangers but mainly by accident
Short History: Dad died when he was 2 by lesser demon controlled by zamorak mage.Then mvoed to Lumbridge with his mom who got a job as cook for Lumbridge Duke
Family: Maria(Mom)
sorry if i wasen't supposed to post yet

22-Jul-2009 20:05:11 - Last edited on 22-Jul-2009 20:05:50 by Amane

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Name: Janak Juleonlos
Which Army does he fight for?: The Assassin Hunters
Birth date: February 10th
Weapon: His family's Steel Two-handed Sword, Urteil. Upon the hilt of the sword is the Juleonlos' family seal. He carries his Two-handed sword with one hand.
Appearance: Is about 6'1 feet tall. He has snow white spiky, short length hair and a scar across his left eye. His eye color is emerald green. He wears a light gray short sleeved trench coat with scale chainmail underneath it. He has strange dark red markings on his right arm that cause him pain every moment of his life. He has long dark blue pants and leather boots with metal plated around where his toes would be.
Personality: He is a very kind young man. Willing to risk his own life for anyone, even people he doesn't know. He can come across as being very calm but can be very serious if he wished. He's very confident and loves the thrill of battle - smirking to whom ever he fights. Despite that, he is very respectful.
Powers: Unknown if he does possess any powers. But many that have come across Janak do believe that the strange marks on his right arm resemble some form of sleeping power.
The end
is only
the beginning...

22-Jul-2009 20:05:16

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Short History: Born in a family of profitable farmers. The entire Juleonlos family were workers, not warriors. However, Janak couldn't imagine doing anything else but fighting. But his step-father disliked his abilities and was literally jealous of Janak. While Janak's mother wanted Janak dead because he reminded her of Janak's actual father, David - who was killed during the Great Ambush of Varrock. So, they began to create a plan. The next day of their planning, they cursed Janak with strange marks, proclaiming they 'would help him with his training'. Janak fell unconscious after the marks were placed on his arm. However, later into the night, Janak woke up listening to his mother and step-father's voice. Words like: "Haha, I can't wait til he dies." or "Janak, what a stupid child." were used. Janak realized at that moment that what had happened to his arm wasn't a gift, but a curse. He confronted the two and threaten to run away. They replied: "Good, go. Like anyone would accept a failure like you.". Janak ran away after those words and left the Juleonlos family village. Janak went to his father's grave upon that snowy night and he began to blame him for everything that happened. Until 10 minutes later, another voice caught Janak's attention. It said: "The dead have nothing to do with your suffering, Janak.". Janak looked behind him and saw a tall man, Logan. And ever since that night, Logan took care of Janak. But now Janak is 18, and wishes to become a Assassin Hunter.
Family:
Father: Killed during the infamous "Great Ambush of Varrock", which took place 2 months before Janak was born.
Step Father: Unknown if he still lives.
Mother: Unknown if she still lives.
Other Family: Dead or alive.
The end
is only
the beginning...

22-Jul-2009 20:08:16

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

(Part 2 character)
Name: Joshua
Which Army does he fight for?: Unknown.
Birth date: Unknown
Weapon: A usual Steel Longsword that he carries reversal style. (For example: if held in-front of him, the blade would be pointed towards him, not away from him)
Appearance: Is about 6'1 feet tall. He has snow white, straight hair that's about mid-neck length. He wears a black headband on his forehead and has a scar across his right eye. His eyes are two different colors, one is sapphire blue, and the other is emerald green. He wears a dark gray shirt. Part of his left sleeve comes down like a robe's sleeve. And the shirt is sewed together on the top, but in the front, it opens up when it reaches his waist. His right arm is a different skin color than the rest of his body. He has black long pants and metal plated, mid-calf length leather boots
Personality: He is very intelligent, and is very cynical. He acts on his own, hardly ever having somebody to fight beside him. He is rude, and he believes in his own higher justice. Despite it all, he is incredibly protective of the innocent as he believes his fate is to save civilization. He is also very cold, and very unforgiving. But some say he can be kind and thoughtful. But many never see this side.
Powers: Unknown.
Short History: He says he hardly remembers his past. All he remembers is he was banished from his village when he murdered his mother and father, who were the actual murderers. This is where Joshua picks up in believing in his own justice, seeing as how nobody believed in his judgment.
Family: Only family known is his mother and father, who lay dead thanks to Joshua's hand.
The end
is only
the beginning...

22-Jul-2009 20:09:00 - Last edited on 26-Sep-2009 15:29:33 by Serene End

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top