Forums

Light or Darkness 3

Quick find code: 49-50-25-49764695

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Posts: 18,894 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
wow.. 3k for next x mas.. thank you so much... i got you full iron.. omg.. thats what i always wanted..jagex is being stupid but im not quiting eather and im starting to think they are TRYING to get me to quit cuz most of their updates stink these days.. :| but im not quiting and if that ban me ill just make another accont so there hmph :*soz had to get that out :|

12-Dec-2007 17:23:17

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Hryo's..Inner..?-
Hyro is on his knee's looking down thinking, why..why does my darkness..keep getting the best of me..I just..I cannot..
Hyro: AHHHHH!!
Hyro looks up, he see's a figure infront of him.
Cloud: Why..you pitiful thing..
Hyro: Who..Who are you..?
Cloud kneels down to look at Hyro, and smiles
Cloud: You do not know me..But I know you..Hyro, your "friends" they-
Hyro: They what?!
Cloud: Your friends..They..They are..Jelious of you. They do not see your true potentional..Remember those years ago?? You wanted to kill "the child" BlackRiku for you being frozen for so many years
Hyro: That was long ago..BlackRiku is like a brother to met now, I refuse to harm him
Cloud: Stop acting as such a saint, you were once the most feared being in Gielinor when I was a child! You used to slaught the weak, now you help them..Humans are weak..Face your true nature..
Hyro is speechless, and looks down with saddness
Cloud: But..I offer you..It would be an honor to serve you, as long as I plan attacks an such..Together we will rule these lands..Together we will make this world our own..
Cloud holds out his hand in an offer to join him, the song poison by alice cooper starts to play starts to play
Hyro grabs Clouds hand tightly and cloud pulls Hyro up to his feet
Hyro looks at cloud, his eyes are red with evil, just as they were over 20 years ago
Hyro: So..When do we start..Hahaha...
MEANWHILE
Zack: Woah what happened to you guys?! It looks like you found the portal!
Kyle: We did! in the process though..We became young again
Jin: Oh great..Now my husband is a child
Wave: ...Oh my Saradomin....Say it isnt true
Jin looks at BlackRiku
BlackRiku: Heh heh, hi honey ^_^ O_o
Jin: Ugh! Now to Uriga your going to be more of a brother than a father!!
BlackRiku: Not nessesarily, in..Maybe 8 years I..I might look like my oldself again..
Jin smacks BlackRiku in the face
Nhoj: *sigh*
Zotiac: Yep.
Con

14-Dec-2007 01:03:12 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2007 01:03:48 by Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
shh I dont want them to know :P
Guys I listened to a song, the darkness - christmas time . it really got me into the christmas spirit :) , and I want to have a L O D 2nd christmas party on.. how is..the 21?We shall all get together and drink wine, and just hang out lol it will be fun
lol trust me this song will get you in the christmas spirit ^_^ merry christmas everyone :D

14-Dec-2007 07:13:15 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2007 07:14:05 by Riku Zerati

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~Christmas Special~
Hyro: Hey everyone! You've read the story, now experience it but now in real life! With our new, Light or Darkness Video Game!
Blackriku: Yes Hyro, our video game isn't expensive, actually it doesn't exist, but I suggest you go buy it today!
Hyro: Thanks Blackriku- Hey it does exist!
Blackriku: One thing we should all think about for a moment, while all you celebrate Christmas, there are poor kids in the world without food, or chocolate.
Hyro: NO CHOCOLATE NO!!!
Blackriku: That's why you all need to go out this Christmas day, take a plane to Tahiti, and donate to us today... We'll be the guys at the beach surrounded by beautiful woman and getting massages.
Hyro: Yes we will Blackriku... Yes we will...
Blackriku: So remember folks drive safe and don't go and buy that video game!
Hyro: Or donate to us!
Gokustick500: So guys before I go, what are you doing for Christmas?
Hyro: I-
Blackriku: I think I'm going to go with my family, have some laughs, and open presents!
Nhoj: I'm going to ask Santa for faster Internet... To play Runescape!
Chrisn44: Idk what I'm going to do, maybe just chill and open up my thousands of presents, all containing video games in them.
Gokustick500: Lucky... Well I'm going to-
Hyro: No one cares!
Gokustick500: Yes they do, so where was I... Ah I'm going to-
Hyro: Shut up let me say my Christmas...
Gokustick500: *sigh* alright...
Hyro: Well I'm going to the have fun with my family, my grandparents mostly, then visit some friends in a lot of places. I even think I might see Kyle on the 32nd!
Gokustick500: Don't you mean the 31st?
Hyro: Yes... yes I do Bob...
Gokustick500: Ok now what I'm going to do. I'm going to have fun with my family, my grandparents mostly-
Blackriku: Well thats all we have time for folks, thanks on behalf of the LOD staff for reading our crud...
LOD Staff: Cause we like entertaining you! And Runescape... we like Runescape too...

14-Dec-2007 18:11:10

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That was just a quick Christmas special, will the 1st of a few. I'll write the next chapters involving Hyro and his conflict and recent joining to evil soon. Actually I'm going today to the US and it'll be a long drive, I won't be able to get on Runescape, maybe, and I hope to post here again asap. Adios!

14-Dec-2007 18:13:34

Drako Black

Drako Black

Posts: 119 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
my first minisode

blackriku:*sobbing over nhoj's grave*
rich hot 14:wats wrong m8?
blackriku:nhoj got banned for awile from the forums
rich hot 14:i can fix that!!!*uses mage to bring nhoj back from the dead*
blackriku:u did it!!!!
nhoj:fourm noob brains
hyro and kyle walk in