Forums

Light or Darkness 3

Quick find code: 49-50-25-49764695

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~ New Forms, New Powers, New Penalties~
Cloud: YOU IDIOTS NOW YOU SHALL PAY!
Zack and Blackriku were just white blurs now, floating up into the air. They both fall to the ground, Blackriku still engulfed in a white, holy presence, and Zack in new white robes, with a sword glowing from tip to the bottom. Zack looked at the sword and saw some runes on it:
Translation: He who needs the blade to combat any evil shall have his wish, but the penalty is far worse than any death you have ever seen.
Zack: Blackriku?
Blackriku was still engulfed in a white blur, looking like it wouldn't stop soon, Zack jumped into action.
Cloud: What? The blade of Saradomin...
Zack: Uh... That's right! So stay back!
Cloud: Ah, that blade cannot hurt me, you're nothing!
Zack looked back at Blackriku, now standing with a whole new look. Always got the cool entrances...
Zack: Wow nice Katana!
Blackriku: Eh... I've had better...
Zack: Blackriku, let me fight him...
Blackriku: Awwwww but I'm surging with so much power I'm hurting that guy over there.
Guy: HELP ME!!!
Zack: Blackriku, take my father and get out of here... I'll catch up.
Blackriku: Alright...
Blackriku picked up Hyro and got away safely. The random guy over there died of a heart attack right before Blackriku flew away... Sorry random guy...
Zack: So are yo-
Cloud stabbed Zack in the shoulder and caught Zack off guard. Zack flew back 10 feet and landed with a thump. He looked at his bleeding shoulder and then at Cloud.
Zack: That was a dirty trick...
Cloud: Ah but you don't get it, there are no good or bad tricks in this game... Only tricks-
Zack flew over to Cloud so fast that Zack passed him without realizing it... Zack turned around still flying and stopped in the air. He pointed his palm at the fiendish enemy and a fiery glow started radiating from his palm. Then a small ball appeared and it started to grow and grow. Then it grew to the size of a basket ball. Then Zack threw it at Cloud.

10-Nov-2007 21:04:49 - Last edited on 10-Nov-2007 21:12:53 by Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Cloud: You think that'll hurt me?
Zack: Well... I'm hoping...
The small ball flew towards the enemy. But it was slow... really slow... Zack didn't understand why... Then it stopped. Cloud bursted into laughter. Zack didn't know what to do, so he flew toward it and with his sword he swatted it towards Cloud. The ball bursted at the touch of it and Zack went flying backwards, spinning out of control.
Cloud fell down laughing and tears were falling down his cheek like rain.
Cloud: Is that all you got mister awesome super powered Goku like Zack...?
Zack: Man why did that happen? I mean that hurt!
Zack decided to go head on with Cloud so he flew right over him and let gravity decide his fate. He started dropping down, faster, faster, faster! Zack decided to go faster so he pushed forward and his hair started to singe a little. He pulled back his sword and watched Cloud lift his.
Zack and Cloud smashed together, creating a crater 20 feet long and 30 feet wide, Zack went flying forwards and Cloud was stuck underground. Cloud struggled out and ran towards Zack, who was still recovering from the blow.
Cloud lifted his sword and dropped it next to Zack, who then slashed part of Cloud's shirt off. They both kept attacking each other, neither touching each other. Until Zack decided magic would be a good choice. He jumped back and lifted his palm, saying a little spell a huge earth barrier appeared in front of Zack.
Zack: Wrong Spell!!!
Cloud jumped over the barrier and slashed a bit of Zack's hair off. Zack then smacked the back of Cloud's head with the hilt of the sword, which knocked Cloud unconscious.
Zack: That was really simple...
Then another Cloud appeared from the barrier and slashed the other "Cloud" in half.
Zack: Maybe when your good you can teach me that thing!
Cloud: Sad thing is, I'll never be good.
Zack: It was worth a try-
Zack parried a blow from Cloud and stabbed his chest. Cloud spat out some blood.

10-Nov-2007 21:30:37

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Zack: Not so tough now are ya?
Cloud: Don't judge a book by its cover...
Zack: You mean a scroll?
Cloud: No you idiot scrolls don't have covers!
Cloud flew up into the sky and lifted his palm. He started to say a bunch of words. Then a ball of darkness appeared around Zack. Trapped, Zack didn't know what to do. So he slashed the darkness with his sword and it receded quickly.
Cloud: How'd you- Oh the sword...
Zack: No more playing around!
Cloud: I agree...
Zack jumped into the sky and attacked Cloud. Sparks shot out from their swords as they each striked each other. They kept fighting, each only giving each other scratches. Cloud then jabbed Zack with his elbow then slashed his chest. Zack fell to the ground and Cloud dropped down to the ground, landing on Zack's face. Zack screamed in pain as he heard his own skull crush under the force of the impact.
Cloud: How does it feel to lose?
Zack: U- ahhhhhhh!
Cloud: You'll never beat me boy... and you never will.
Zack, although in extreme pain, lifted his palm and a fiery glow appeared in the shape of a ball now. The ball grew and grew, more than the size of a basket ball. Now Cloud had to fly up into the air just to not touch it. The ball grew larger and larger, it grew larger than a sit and bounce ( :O ) and then Zack let it fly into the air, and as fast as a balloon goes when it is let loose with a small hole.
The ball slammed into Cloud and exploded into a beautiful explosion. Zack smiled and then feinted... but before he feinted he saw a dark figure fly away... The figure was screaming, flying away on fire.
~I'm done, btw Blackriku comes and gets him, you guys get it from here, and Blackriku let me do a fight for your guy (Blackriku) and (Zotiac) (lol) cya btw 82 fletching ftw~

10-Nov-2007 21:42:47

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

? what? OMG what the heck? Sorry! Blackriku put you as an enemy so I thought... Alright keep in mind people... Cloud's possessed and all that did happen ok? He's not dead anyways gosh -.-'

10-Nov-2007 21:43:09 - Last edited on 10-Nov-2007 21:44:20 by Hyro Silver

Quick find code: 49-50-25-49764695 Back to Top