Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Memories and the Barrier Part 1
Zack: Man..
BlackRiku: Yeah I know..Night already
Nhoj: Man this really reminds me of old times
BlackRiku: Yeah..
They all look up at the moon
BlackRiku: We..We have to see Aragorn sometime..
Zack: You really kinda miss him huh??
BlackRiku: Yes..He was the closest thing to a father I ever had, besides Alex..But that was long ago
Nhoj: Really??
BlackRiku: Yeah, he trained me and taught how to handle a Dragon longsword at the age of 6
BlackRiku: I was selfish and wanted revenge more than anyone in this world..After Hyro killed Alex...
Zack: But thats okay now right??
BlackRiku turns to Zack, BlackRiku's face is hidden under his hood in sheer darkness, all they could see was his gleaming red eyes
BlackRiku: No..He took the life of my father, well not my real one..Still..I will never forgive him, Aragorn taught me to forgive though..
A flashback begins of when BlackRiku was 5
BlackRiku: Aragorn..I think I am ready..I want to kill him, he killed my father!!
Aragorn: BlackRiku, You are a child..Hyro killed your father, I can understand your deep hatred..But dont let your hatred blind -
BlackRiku gets up from sitting in tears
BlackRiku: SHUT UP!! YOUR USELESS!! I AM SEARCHING FOR HYRO, I WILL NOT REST UNTIL I SEE HIM COVERED IN HIS OWN BLOOD, I WILL KILL THAT HALF DEMON, UNTIL HE IS OBLITORATED INTO NOTHING!!
BlackRiku runs into the woods in tears, Aragorn follows him and chase* him, for 46 minuites, until BlackRiku runs into Hyro, and Kyle, Aragorn hides in a tree to see whats going on
BlackRiku: Hyro..
Kyle: Well.. Looks like we dont have to send that bounty hunter anyway..
Hyro: Ah..Child..
BlackRiku: I.. I will kill you..For my honor!!
Hyro Knocks BlackRiku down, and takes his dragon skimtar out, then points it to BlackRiku's neck
Hyro: Finally....I have you..
Hyro lifts his blade, but instead of hitting BlackRiku, he hits Aragorn
To Be Continued..

17-Sep-2007 05:34:18

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Memories and The Barrier part 2
Hyro: Who are you?!
Aragorn lifts his head to Hyro, and smiles as blood drips from his mouth
Aragorn: I am Aragorn Maroj
Hyro: Hmm..Tell me..Why do you protect this boy..
Aragorn: Because I am..He is..He is like a son to me..And I will not let you hurt..my son
Hyro: Have it your way..fool
Hyro slashes at Aragorn at what seems to be hundreds of times..Aragorn Just stands
Aragorn: I'm not moving
Hyro: How can a human...Withstand all of this!!??
Aragorn: Heh..Who knows..I am standing here because of sheer will
By this time Aragorn has been hit unbelievible times, Hyro is panting, he is tired
A ball of fire appears in Aragorns hand, he touches the dragon scimtar, and it becomes the fire blade, Aragorn quickly grabs it, and hits Hyro with all his might.
Hyro looks at Aragorn
Hyro: I don't have time for this..fool
Hyro grabs his greater demon and flys away, along with Kyle
Aragorn turns around to BlackRiku
Aragorn: ..Now..You will listen to me..I do not want you to end up like Hyro.. He is blinded so much by his hatred that he is driven mad with power..You will learn one day..To protect the weak..And forgive the cruel
BlackRiku has a shocked expression on his face, and is crying, seeing Aragorn this mangled up, because of him, he hugs Aragorn in fear (remember he is 5)
BlackRiku: Yes sir!!
Flashback ends
BlackRiku: Because of Aragorn..I eventually became a decent adult, and gained the fire blade
Nhoj: Wow what a story haha
Kyle: Yeah I remember that..I..Im sorry Riku..
BlackRiku: Yeah..he told me something once, which is.. Sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you just want to give up, but you gotta search within you, and find that inner stenth and just pull that out of you, and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter, no matter how bad you just want to drop, and fall flat on your face
To Be Continued.

17-Sep-2007 06:07:16

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Nightmares and Memories-
Hyro heard Blackriku's story. He was laying down above them on the mast. Hyro remembered that time. Gosh so many times he's thought of suicide to put all the spirits that taunted his life to rest. Thousands of people died under his sword, and he couldn't bear it sometimes.
Every time Hyro fell asleep he could see all the people he killed, women, children, old couples, innocent farmers. How could someone bear the burden? Hyro did not know. After countless years of trying to restore his sad reputation, it seems nothing has changed.
Now, listening to Blackriku swell up in anger at thinking of his foster father, Hyro couldn't bear it. He needed to go and find some stuff out, let the spirits rest. He thought it was time to go out on his own adventure, just to settle things.
Blackriku: Hyro?
Hyro: Yes?
Blackriku: Would you please leave us? Like go sleep or something? I don't want to do anything while these memories are stirred.
Kyle: That's so mean Blackriku!
Hyro: NO! No it isn't Kyle, I understand his feelings.
Hyro jumped down and went to the stairs, he walked down and started to pack up his things. He waited till the dead of night and took a lifeboat they had. He left to the nearest island which didn't even diserve the name of "island" but he stocked up on food.
Hyro: Thanks!
Knight: No problem stranger, so now could you help us with our pest problem?
Hyro: You've got enough players here.
Knight: But they just keep killing our knights!
Hyro: Well I can't help now, sorry but I have to go.
Hyro jumped in his boat and paddled out into the tide and let it bring him to the spot. He couldn't sleep that night, not because he wasn't tired no way he was very tired, he felt something he hadn't felt in a long time...
Fear

17-Sep-2007 21:08:19

15thpaladin

15thpaladin

Posts: 1,056 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
well you still need more rivals....so
Name: caramet
God: guthix
appearance: wears guthix armor, has a slender scar on her arm, her hair is a dark brown
short history: has lived a complicated life and watched her parents die in a war, she seems evil but can be swayed to join a certain side. she carries a godsword but she can use it with just one hand since she has mastered swordplay. the rest of her life is unknown
(psst....you can make the rest of her history)

17-Sep-2007 22:43:00

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Barrier and, wheres Hyro?!
That morning Kyle woke up, and went onto the front dock, only to discover that they had reached a giant gate, on the other side was a place of fire, the boarder between this half of the world and the dark and evil side
Nhoj: Good to see you are awake..
Kyle: Yeah looks like everybody's here..Wait!! Where are Riku, Zack and Hyro?!
Zotiac: Zack and BlackRiku said that this barrier had too many layers, they said they can see it with their demonic sences
Julia: Yes and that they need Hyro and you, because of the demonic barriers, but Hyro was no-were to be found, so they left the ship in search of him, flying away
Jin: They all slashed countless times at it, even their god weapons couldn't slash threw it
Meanwhile
Zack: Ugh its no use!! This sea never ends!!
BlackRiku: He has to be somewere!!
Zack: It's all you fault BlackRiku!!
BlackRiku stands still in the air
BlackRiku: I..I know..
Zack: Um..Im sorry man..
BlackRiku: Forget it..Lets just keep going..
they keep flying..and flying
Meanwhile where Hyro is
Hyro is on a large island, looking for civilization, it is hot..very hot..like a desert
Hyro: It's..I....I'm sorry BlackRiku
Hyro falls to the ground, but is not dead, just uncontious of the heat, but he dreams, not a dream, but what lies within hiself
Hyro feels like he is falling, until he hits the ground, and there is pitch black all around him, complete darkness, but then there is red light, and a rack of weapons, and a voice
Voice: Hyro..Choose your weapon of choice..The mighty weapons..Of rage..
Hyro notices, there is nothing else to do..If he wants to get out of here..He grabs the sword of rage, as he grabs it, red lightning bolts of negetive energy flow around him, his eyes glow red with rage, the weapon has consumed him..
Voice: You Hyro..Have a right to kill, have a right to hate..It's okay to hate them..They made you feel useless..HATE THEM ALL!! KILL THEM!
Co.

18-Sep-2007 05:25:33

Quick find code: 49-50-25-49764695 Back to Top