Forums

_.>~*~>Elite Noob<~*~<._

Quick find code: 49-50-118-32846597

KratosAURlON

KratosAURlON

Posts: 5,323 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This thread is only good due to spam... no offence but this is awful, and it's offencive to mods at one point.
Maybe two but I decided not to read any further.
--------
Soooo, u stopped reading a great story just becuz some people spammed and thier posts got hidden? Wow... Thats even worse then just saying

"Oh, my frined pmed me and said to read this awesome story, its the best hes ever read, but I didnt read this story because it was written by someone with a weapon in his name."

(a lance is a weapon for those of you who don't know)...
===
how is the story offensive to mods??? O_o if ur talking about the "evil dumb mods" part of this story than uve gotta b kidding me! Dude, seriously are you 100% positive that ALL the mods EVER in runescape are good and nice? Look at the results of this week's poll.

---------
Player Mods: They are rude and unhelpful 6% (4715 votes)

Jagex Mods:They are rude and unhelpful 2% (1954 votes)
---------
Not all mods are nice. I havent met any mean ones, but u get the point, this story is FICTION and entertainment only, and besides, have any mods who have posted here (to remove spam) EVER said anything about the story being offensive? NO! Has anybody else even menstioned it being offensive to them? NO! so obviously, you are taking this too seriously. (I'd better stop before i start a flame war...) Ok, im done. Wow that took alot of writing. Oh well at least i saved lance some time for writing a response this big when he could have written another chapter. (you better thank me). Bye,
~Link

27-Jul-2007 07:17:29 - Last edited on 27-Jul-2007 07:28:46 by KratosAURlON

The contents of this message have been hidden.

29-Jul-2007 00:43:18

Quick find code: 49-50-118-32846597 Back to Top