Forums

Krawphish's OSRS goals

Quick find code: 48-49-968-66273473

vuoxzy
Aug Member 2018

vuoxzy

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello everyone! My name is Krawphish and I have been playing old school runescape since I was in the fourth grade. Which was in 2007. It was one of the first multiplayer games I started playing before the gaming consoles stole me away. I returned to osrs in late 2018 after quitting the game due to being hacked as an unaware kid on the internet. I told myself once I get a 99 in a skill I can finally quit because I never achieved that goal as a kid. Now I have achieved a 99 and am eager to seek out more. I have currently been having a lot of health issues I have been struggling to deal with so playing has been hard. I am making this post to put out into the universe that I will achieve goals in something I love before I pass. With all of that said; I will state my osrs goals for 2023 and will achieve them! Come along and feel free to ask about updates on my goals if you see this post. :)
GOALS 2023: 99 Slayer, 99 Thieving, Inferno cape, and (the toughest possibly) 99 mining x2. Yes times TWO. 99 mining on my main Krawphish and 99 mining untrimmed ;) on my pure. That is the big flex I hope to achieve this year. The only cream of the crop would to be invited to serve as a lowkey community ambassador aka pmod. That is the ultimate dream! Alas I will enjoy my osrs journey and achieve one goal at a time. Thanks for the read!
:P

31-Jan-2023 08:06:26

Quick find code: 48-49-968-66273473 Back to Top