Forums

Vakn - Happy New Gains!

Quick find code: 48-49-957-66136702

Vakn
Dec Member 2019

Vakn

Posts: 418 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Edit: consider this thread diary-style, my most recent updates will be at the end of the thread and not this first post!

Hello!

I'm Vakn, some of you may have seen me recently posting all over the forums in different threads. Tonight marks me officially being in RuneScape for one month! I wanted to post what I was able to get done and my plans for the future now that I have a decent understanding of this awesome game. In my first month, I'm proud to have already attained;

(ignore how poorly I put these in order)

- 7 days of play time
- top 500k on Highscores
- 20m total XP
- all F2P quests completed
- 1500+ total level
- 50+ all skills (except Invention)
- 85 combat level
- 99 Firemaking
- fishing pet
- tens of hours of reading the wiki :P

and most importantly, I joined an awesome clan and have made a TON of friends through you all here!
I hereby no longer consider myself a noob! LOL

-------------------------------------------------------------

In my next month, I hope to keep this push going. I'll be starting tonight and really getting a chunk of these P2P quests done. That's my main goal, as I have seen how many parts of the game and perks you unlock through quests. A couple secondary goals that I am tossing around in my head are unlocking Invention and possibly 99 Hunter because I love the cape design. I plan to post here again in a month with yet another success story!

But...

I also have a request for you, I want to be involved in this community as much as I can. I mentioned I have joined a clan, I have also joined my clan's Discord and off-site, the official RuneScape Discord, the sub-Reddit, and the RSWiki!! I want you to challenge me, and push me to get involved. What can I do to give back to this game and the players? How can I help us all achieve more?

Post / message / add me, whatever!
I'll see you out there. ;)
- Vakn | Always learning. |
Essayons!

01-Jan-2020 02:29:50 - Last edited on 16-Jan-2020 06:07:01 by Vakn

FEMA

FEMA

Posts: 162 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vakn said :

But...

I also have a request for you, I want to be involved in this community as much as I can. I mentioned I have joined a clan, I have also joined my clan's Discord and off-site, the official RuneScape Discord, the sub-Reddit, and the RSWiki!! I want you to challenge me, and push me to get involved. What can I do to give back to this game and the players? How can I help us all achieve more?

Post / message / add me, whatever!
I'll see you out there. ;)

Be it a clan, on the forums or on reddit just try to be active in your community.
Helping the new players when you can and giving encouragement to others is a great way to give back to the players.

Edit: I'm so sorry I also forgot to tell you good luck on your goals! You've made a lot of wonderful progress in your first month, can't wait to see how much further you have gone next month!
Fema's Comp Cape Thread

01-Jan-2020 16:56:00 - Last edited on 01-Jan-2020 16:57:31 by FEMA

Vakn
Dec Member 2019

Vakn

Another month has passed! We are now
60 Days In.
(Anyone watched that show? :P )

I feel like it has been a great month for gains, even if my goals were a bit too ambitious. I DID unlock Invention! But my other goal of mayyybe going for 99 Hunter never happened. I blame so many fun and exciting other things to do in RuneScape...

As we are in this moment, and in the same format as last time:

- 15 days of play time
- top 350k on Highscores
- 37m total XP
- 150 Quest Points
- 1900 total level
- 60+ in all skills (minus Invention)
- 101 combat level
- Attack pet!!!!

I am so close to 2k total, I really wanted to push for it but I wasn't sure it was feasible. And now that I unlocked Invention I bet I hit it in a week. In other news, clan life has been just as awesome. I also have done my best to stay active on the forums here and Reddit - I even got a few hundred upvotes on my RS related art already! I am having an excellent time with the community and the support is second to none. Now, only one more month before I can chat in the RuneScape Twitch channel... O_o

I hope after today to post more often, I think the first 2 months were good like this with so much happening but now it's slowing down. Current goals are to continue for base 75's and unlock Prif, as well as work on skilling to rank up in Menaphos.
Thank you all again for a great month, and I'll see you soon!
Essayons!

01-Feb-2020 04:31:10 - Last edited on 01-Feb-2020 04:34:43 by Vakn

Vakn
Dec Member 2019

Vakn

Oh, I forgot to post! My current Prif. standings! ;)

Agility
75/75

Construction 73/75
Crafting
80/75

Dungeoneering 62/75
Herblore
75/75

Mining
75/75

Prayer 72/75
Summoning 68/75
Thieving
63/50

Ranged 61/75
Fletching
74/70

Woodcutting
78/75

Cooking
71/30

Smithing
80/40

And for quests, well... I'll be chopping away at those as quick as I can!
Essayons!

07-Feb-2020 12:53:44

Vakn
Dec Member 2019

Vakn

Random update.

I now only have Plague's End to complete for entrance to
Prifddinas
! All the lead up quests are done!

Also, I hit 2k total level - woot! :D
Essayons!

19-Feb-2020 20:08:26

Vakn
Dec Member 2019

Vakn

My Double-XP hours have ran dry, here are the spoils! And it was a great week indeed. ;)

-Total Level 2110+
-Top 270k on Highscores
-over 70m Total XP
-Magic pet!
-99 Thieving
-Jad killed / Fire Cape aquired!

-Prifddinas unlocked!

I can't believe how much I've gotten done recently and I'm very excited for the future. I've also joined a couple more Discord servers and I hope to start hosting my own events. Thank you all for supporting my journey, quest cape: here I come!
Essayons!

28-Feb-2020 05:30:03

Vakn
Dec Member 2019

Vakn

Well, a bit overdue here. I'm still around! Life is good, lockdown stinks :( , and after a short break here is my
9 months-in-game update!

-Total Level 2621+
-Top 135k on Highscores
-over 306m Total XP
-Jack of Trades and Jack of Blades titles!
-Met my original 99 Hunter goal, and now have 16 99's total
-233 Quest Points

Glad to see you all again! I think I'll call my 1-year mark the end of this thread. I hope to have something really amazing to post. ;) Meanwhile, hit me up in game, I'm always ready for a chat or some bossing!
Essayons!

25-Sep-2020 13:50:42

Quick find code: 48-49-957-66136702 Back to Top