Forums

-~_(Omustardos Crazy Goals)_~-

Quick find code: 48-49-921-53956591

Notta Clue
Aug Member 2023

Notta Clue

Posts: 16,693 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congrats on 99 agility. If I could give a suggestions for smithing and mining?
Granite is a good 40-60k xp an hour, and if you bank the 500gs with a camulet to bank it takes 60 seconds to bank. If you have a beast of burden you can bank even more. The 500gs weigh is used for summoning 2nd (2nds are extremely difficult to buy) so that would give a huge use for that. The 2nd is almost 2k per as is, and so thats like 60k in 1 minute which is 2x better gp than rcing for the time. (obviously takes more time cause u mine it).
Long story short, I'd mine granite and bank for summoning, and smith steel/mith/ or addy plates. Prolly be your best choice :) . Hope it helps.

08-Apr-2008 22:29:32

Notta Clue
Aug Member 2023

Notta Clue

Posts: 16,693 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I know someone who actually got 70k xp in 1 hour of mining, but thats an extreme amount of clicking and very fast (with hi 90's of mining). Thats mining granite and sandstone.
S..G
S..G
That setup. You mine sandstone, click granite rock and drop as you turn, then click rock again to mine almost instantly, then click sandstone rock, while ur walking the 1 step u drop the rock and mine rock again. etc
Or you can mine in the corner of 2 granite and if you pay attention you can pretty easily get 50-60k xp an hour once your in the 90s.
Also mining iron until your 90 is a good option. Like just outside piscatorious, drop mining. Mine drop mine drop mine drop extremely quickly. thats 50-60k xp as well but a lot of clicking. There a lot of options but I think mining gold is one of the slower ones. I'd definitely suggest iron then granite for best xp. Maybe even granite from the get go :P .

09-Apr-2008 15:41:21

Quick find code: 48-49-921-53956591 Back to Top