Forums

-~_(Omustardos Crazy Goals)_~-

Quick find code: 48-49-921-53956591

Audemars Ice

Audemars Ice

Posts: 106,967 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Looks like all of the crucible unlocks carried over to deathmatch, so all that was needed to finish unlocking everything was the buyables. Luckily they made the old trophy bones convert to 50 deathmatch points each, and I had about 1900 of those. Way more points that I'll likely ever use.. although at least I can try to use them up with the t80 gloves. Definitely beats the barrows gloves I've been using for everything.

28-Sep-2016 07:30:30

Audemars Ice

Audemars Ice

Got legio primus pet this evening and the slayer pet + legio secundus over the weekend.

I still need tertius, quart, and quint to finish up the legios pets. Currently at about 3.1k kc so they should go quickly.
I planned it out so I'd end up with hopefully pretty much even amounts of each signet at the least overall time/cost - I started with the cheap keystones (#3,4,5,,6) and got my kc up on them while trying to keep the signet drops relatively even. I got to the second threshold with only the sextus pet, so at that point I started on primus and secundus. I currently have 8 or 9 of each signet II through VI, and 3 signets from Primus. I'll finish getting the 9 signets in total from Primus, and then go back to finish up getting the pets from tertius, quartus, and quintus.

I've been quite unlucky with signet drops recently though. For all of the first ~2.4k kills, I averaged 1/40 signet drop rate. Now with Primus I've had 3 signets in ~300 kills. Wrecks any profit I might've made.. but at least I'll be able to nearly break even.

05-Oct-2016 08:55:07

Cws
Dec Member 2023

Cws

Posts: 914 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Audemars Ice said :
120 Range. Legios are pretty fast exp and I've been doing a lot of them recently.

Also just got pet #4. Just tertius left for the complete legio set.

Congrats! :) Nice name btw :D
Oldschool Runescape, Castle Wars, World 334

09-Oct-2016 17:52:11

Audemars Ice

Audemars Ice

Got the final legio pet. Ended up with about 4150 kc.
Made 12 full bows and ended up with 11 tertius signets and 8 quartus signets. 91 signets in total. Drop rate 1/45

My strategy was basically to get to thresholds on the ones with cheaper keystones (#3,4,5,6) and then try to even out the number of signets so I didn't have too many leftover for bows. It worked reasonably well until I had all of the pets except #3,4. Those two took at least another 1k kills in total so now I have a lot of useless signets. Oh well. I probably slightly profited or broke even.
I'd estimate about a third of the keystone cost is regained through standard drops and if you get signets evenly and don't have leftover, you definitely profit when making bows.

17-Oct-2016 02:10:10

Quick find code: 48-49-921-53956591 Back to Top