Forums

-~_(Omustardos Crazy Goals)_~-

Quick find code: 48-49-921-53956591

Finn keddin
May Member 2017

Finn keddin

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Omar, been following this thread for a while, but i never posted in it. Great to know you got all you wanted from RS done. I hold a belief that you and Suomi are the only people in history to acctually complete RS. Gratz. Hope you have a great time whereever life decides to take you. You have been an inspiration to lots of people in your time. Thank you!

Finn Keddin

20-Feb-2014 13:23:00

Audemars Ice

Audemars Ice

Posts: 106,967 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey everyone. I'm glad to see this thread is still alive.
For the last few months I haven't done anything in rs except afk cw until this past weekend. I came back on and decided to slowly start working towards trimming again.
On Saturday I finished up all of the new quests and started ports. Sunday was tuska mask. Since then I've finished all of the majharrat memories and I'm nearly done with the imcando pick.
The major requirements left are hard mode dg, ports, and the new barrows minigame.

There are also a few other things I'd like to do as completionist stuff:
-new co-op slayer rewards
-heist
-barrows bobbleheads
-blue monkey gree gree
-and maybe vitalis pet, although I doubt I'll work on that for a while

01-Apr-2014 20:55:07

Davey J
May Member 2008

Davey J

Posts: 2,151 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Friendly bump and profile!
You'll always by my inspiration and my goal will be to be ahead of you one day, Omar! :)

~MasterDaveyJ~
~James~
~Davey J - James~

RuneFest
and
Attendee

Twitter: @MasterDaveyJ

02-May-2014 15:45:06

Audemars Ice

Audemars Ice

I finally finished getting the warmonger title. I estimate that it took 3.4k demons, but luckily I had a partner. I'd hit first but we'd both kill them. I gave him all of the loot to be fair.
I think it ended up being ~12 onyx drops, 3 brawlers, 3 lost tokens, and a ton of demon slayer stuff(at least 15 parts).
In terms of time, I'd estimate a bit over 30 hours.

I've also been keeping busy with the other requirements to retrim. All that's left is 2 trio port voyages and 40 hard dg floors. I'll probably finish it up within 2 weeks or so.

01-Jun-2014 04:53:24

Audemars Ice

Audemars Ice

Amazed this is still alive, especially with the last post being just over a year ago.

I decided to try out crystal urchin fishing and just got 120 this evening. It's nicely afkable.
I'm probably going to afk mine seren rocks next since it's quite fast and probably one of the less likely skills for Jagex to make a huge percentage faster. Hard to say really with how fast everything is now though.

17-Jan-2016 04:04:51 - Last edited on 17-Jan-2016 04:13:08 by Audemars Ice

Quick find code: 48-49-921-53956591 Back to Top