Forums

-~_(Omustardos Crazy Goals)_~-

Quick find code: 48-49-921-53956591

Tim Skye

Tim Skye

Posts: 7,812 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have great respect for you, I feel a sense of satisfaction when looking at your achievements haha, and while I'm pursuing the same goal (maxing out all mini-games and stuff), I'll probably never achieve it.
Well done on being the first towards the completionist's cape (t)!
I may have a few suggestions for Miscellaneous goals, you may have done them already.
- Get all satchels and a tea flask.
- Kill the thing under the Wise Old Man's bed.
- Get all 8 greegrees (including blue-faced gorilla)
There are also quite a few small, rewardless things (except for the satisfaction of completion) that are not on your list, nor on the cape requirements list. I have a big list of them, too big to copy here, lol. If you're interested, you may wanna check out 48-49-421-62140658. A completionist like you will probably have done everything on that list already, but you never know! :)

24-Jun-2011 05:26:25

Audemars Ice

Audemars Ice

Posts: 106,967 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nice list Tim, there are a few random things I haven't done on there and I'll work on them when I get a chance.
Currently I'm going for 200m herb because I'd like a top page rank in at least one skill forever and I was already 72m herb xp. I don't plan on going for other 200m skills but we'll see how it goes.
I also joined a dice clan because it's the only somewhat legit way to make large amounts of money anymore. 15b or w\e a phat set is atm is too much if I don't have a good way to make cash.
inb4 rage/hate against dice clans

12-Jul-2011 22:12:55

Quick find code: 48-49-921-53956591 Back to Top