Forums

The Journey Ahead

Quick find code: 48-49-896-65242605

Cody Slays
Dec Member 2011

Cody Slays

Posts: 978 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have started killing some frost dragons. And so I have updated the frost drop log.

And thanks again for the bumps. :) Just been a tad busy irl w/ work and such. Much appreciated.

( will prlly only kill up to 625 frost dragons, as I have only 625 Magic Note Paper, I may or may not continue but More likely will do a skill after it )
Slay is Love, Slay is Life.

I stream my adventures on Twitch @ iTzCodes. Feel free to join in! :)

11-Jan-2014 18:50:15 - Last edited on 12-Jan-2014 04:12:31 by Cody Slays

Cody Slays
Dec Member 2011

Cody Slays

Posts: 978 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have just under 300 Magic NotePaper to use. I'am just thinking as to what I will use the loot I get from Frosts on. hmm Options are;

1) Sell Frosts to buy Dragon bones for finishing off 99 prayer.

2) Sell loot and use the gp on Herblore/crafting/construction.

3) Just sell the loot to add to cash pile for future investments, or Make more ovls.
Slay is Love, Slay is Life.

I stream my adventures on Twitch @ iTzCodes. Feel free to join in! :)

13-Jan-2014 18:01:24

Noodlebrains

Noodlebrains

Posts: 661 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would choose Option [3], mainly because it is the most flexible:

-You can add your earnings to your cash stack, and therefore have options of how to spend that stack (more freedom really).

-You do not have to immediately purchase resources for Herblore, Crafting, Construction and/or Prayer as soon as you can afford it. You can save up and check prices of these resources; when resources for a certain skill drop in price during a time period, you can then buy those resources. Or you can buy resources bit by bit over a long time period, so you can train that skill throughout the whole time period. Panic buying way over ge limit is never good. :|

-High-level equipment, potions, food, and other merch items are examples of future
investments. So for example, making Ovls can be considered a future investment if you buy the resources needed to make them AND you plan to pvm with them.

These are just my thoughts.

Lazy Human, well known as Noodle.
''Skilling is not about attaining the highest xp rates; it's about overcoming obstacles.''
Noodlebrains - Skilling Enthusiast.

13-Jan-2014 21:07:48 - Last edited on 14-Jan-2014 06:36:52 by Noodlebrains

Quick find code: 48-49-896-65242605 Back to Top