Forums

Double Xp Weekend

Quick find code: 48-49-869-66112632

So Wolfey
May Member 2014

So Wolfey

Posts: 271 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm Maxed with the goal of eventually reaching 5.4b Xp although by time I actually achieve this goal I believe we will have new skills in the game so it maybe 5.6b xp by time I actually achieve this goal. My number 1 thing is to stay ahead of my best friend Kurromaru in total xp gained. (He May catch me this weekend.) If he does he does.

I'm wondering what are your plans for double xp weekend?

Personally I'll be gathering up on PvMing supplies, so most of my double xp weekend I assume I'll be mixing potions and cooking. I'll also be doing clues on a alt in hopes for dyes and fortunate components. I have over 30,000 Sailfish to cook.

Tips for double xp weekend

-Stay Hydrated so drink water
-Do some exercise to keep your blood flowing
-Eat a Healthy Snack such as a Apple
-Stay Away from Energy drinks They may wake you up for a short period of time but you will be worst off with them.
-A Ice Cube in your water or just to let it melt.
-Do a puzzle or watch something that you'll have to pay attention to work your
mind.
-If you are training
Crafting
Fletching
Cooking
Firemaking
, or
Herblore
be sure to use Portables (Which will most likely be full, If It's full you can use our Spreadsheet or our Twitter Page "@PortablesRs"
-You can also use
Boxes
for
Summoning

Overall Be Safe! Chase your goals but don't over do it!!! You will need sleep during double xp weekend. I have a ton more tips but don't really want people to over do getting gainz there's no point in it Good Luck everyone, I hope you can all achieve your double xp weekend goals. Hope to read a few achievement post about this double xp weekend as well..
Clan Chat: Rise Of The Wolves
#HappyScaping Everyone!

Friends Chat: Portables or Lspvm247
#TeamTypo

Instagram: RS_Wolf_Ey Twitter: RSN_Wolf_Ey
Pm me if you need help.

26-Jul-2019 04:17:08

BadrangOwnz
Sep Member 2009

BadrangOwnz

Posts: 62 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i don't know about all of you but i rarely get a weekend off and not to mention a weekend that double XP is activated so i am so looking forward to this ^_^
i wish you all the best in getting them gainz WOOOOOHOOOOO
and lets kick lotsa ass haha!!!

26-Jul-2019 04:47:36

Not Mystogan
Jan Member 2018

Not Mystogan

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'll probably work on dungeoneering and slayer since I'm still a long ways off from 120 in those, but realistically I'll probably spend a lot of time getting my bank standing level up and buying stuff.

Good luck with your dxp goals everybody!

26-Jul-2019 06:11:43

Quick find code: 48-49-869-66112632 Back to Top