Forums

House MD's 99 Prayer Goal

Quick find code: 48-49-863-57913354

Kerii

Kerii

Posts: 3,739 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congrats on your achievemnts so far!
Ahh the Beautiful Cape of Crafting, this is also a dream of mine and I will one have it hopefully in the not so far future. For now my goal is 90 Crafting while I get 99 cooking.
I support and I wish you the best of luck!!
What are you crafting? I will proberly do D'hide with the stealing creation tool.
Once again goodluck!!
„,.‹×¤^*³"´¸„,.‹×¤^*³"´`"³*^¤×›.,„¸¸„,.‹×¤^*³(V)⚆ër |{ërï.³*^¤×›.,„¸¸„,.‹×¤^*³"´`"³*^¤×›.,„¸`"³*^¤×›.,„¸
`"³*^¤×›.,„¸¸„,.‹×¤^*³"´¸„,.«×¤^*³"´ Thëë ©r䆃ÿ Lï| ©r䆃šman `"³*^¤×›.,„¸`"³*^¤×›.,„¸¸„,.‹×¤^*³"´

15-Jan-2009 09:51:04

GarfieldCats

GarfieldCats

Posts: 5,435 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you!
I do blue/green dragonhide with normal needle. When I did some calculations, I found out that doing the sacred needle way is only 80-100k xp per hour!
This is because it takes time to get these needles, it is faster to just buy tanned dragonhides. The problem I face was that sometimes, no one is selling dragonhide in the grand exchange, but this isn't a big problem, because I can simply just buy green dragonhides (They both cost the same gp/xp wise, but green sometimes cost more)
Overall, I recommend that you do blue dragonhides because it is slightly cheaper, you save like 500k in total, and it is faster. I am not sure why blue dragonhide is cheaper, it just is, lol.

15-Jan-2009 10:56:57

Kerii

Kerii

Posts: 3,739 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ahh yes I heard that blues were cheaper than greens to 99 but then i aked a few people and they thought I was crazy O_o lol
I havn't done any real calculation yet as I am working on cooking atm but im not too worried about the time that it takes. I will play sc for awhile getting a fair few point and use on tool and see how it goes exp and time wise. The main reason I am leaning toward doing sc even though it is a lot more time, it also halfs the number of hides so therefore halfs the cost. And cost vs time I'll go for time on this one but if it takes too long I'll just buy em lol

15-Jan-2009 12:07:38 - Last edited on 15-Jan-2009 12:08:19 by Kerii

Quick find code: 48-49-863-57913354 Back to Top