Forums

House MD's 99 Prayer Goal

Quick find code: 48-49-863-57913354

GarfieldCats

GarfieldCats

Posts: 5,435 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm an advocate of the Runecrafting skill and it's a skill that just happens to involve the use of pouches. I'm currently at 88 runecrafting, and I prefer fixing my pouches at Wizard Korvak, but I've found several burdens to this new feature (Wizard Korvak is located in the Runecrafting Guild).
First off, it takes 26 seconds to go through the dialog and fix one pouch. With the time it takes to withdraw tab, run to wizard, and fix pouch, it takes a total of 37-41 seconds. Fixing at the abyss takes 90-140 seconds. Remember that it cost 12,000 gold pieces to fix a giant pouch, and 9,000 gold pieces for a large pouch.
Secondly, Wizard Korvak only fixes one pouch at a time, and he doesn't fix pouches that aren't broken yet. The problem with this is that the large pouch takes slightly longer to degrade compared to the giant pouch. There is no point fixing the giant pouch and the going back 5 minutes later to fix the large pouch.
But instead of ranting on and on, I'm going to give several solutions, listed below:
- Wizard Korvak will fix both the giant pouch and large pouch at the same time for 21,000 gold pieces (This applies even if the large pouch hasn't degraded yet).
- Wizard Korvak will have a right click "fix pouch" option, which will lead to a conversation with the option to fix large pouch, giant pouch, or both pouches.
- Wizard Korvak could also have 3 more right click options, "Fix large pouch", "Fix giant pouch", "Fix all pouches".
- Wizard Korvak will fix a pouch even if it is not broken or hasn't degraded yet.
All these solutions will reduce the amount of talking required and it will be worth the money. Maybe the cost to fix both pouches together should cost 18,000.
Please post your thoughts and feedbacks about this idea.

24-Mar-2009 08:37:26

Quick find code: 48-49-863-57913354 Back to Top