Forums

200m xp in RC and Partyhat set Thread is locked

Quick find code: 48-49-823-55741233

Snipe Baller

Snipe Baller

Posts: 1,221 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To anyone who actually cares:
Cold steele, offically quit runescape forever.
His 24 fourth birthday is today, and he is actually a soon to be father.
Cold quit runescape and is planning to take all his rares with him, he quotes "Im sorry to everyone that i quit and once again he wishes the best luck to everyone and their goals."
Unfortunaltaly cold will never come back. Much love to everyone who joined the Rc Club and if you were a true member you would remember all the good times we created in that chat.
Well i actually have a wedding to get ready for( cold's) :P . Bye

29-Jun-2012 21:30:19

Mumber
Jan Member 2022

Mumber

Posts: 35 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Guys!!!! I hope most people still remember me! I have shortened my name so i know it might throw a few people off. I used to be "Mumber Z" but now i am "Mumber". I know, it's a big change, but you guys have to deal with it (lol). Uhm... That was a joke... haha. But yeah, Snipe Baller, that's awesome Cold is getting married! I wish him all the best!! Still sad because it's been like... 3 years now? :S It's crazy how long it has been lol. So yeah, i will end this message now because i don't think anyone even checks here anymore... :'{ but i just wanted to make it known that i still play and that if anyone remembers me and wants to talk, i'm here haha!
Thanks guys!!!
--Mumber
P.S. I still love you Cold Steele!!!!!! ^_^
BUMP!!!

30-Aug-2012 06:08:52

Quick find code: 48-49-823-55741233 Back to Top