Forums

99 everything, all at once.

Quick find code: 48-49-781-66209212

Meiku

Meiku

Posts: 267 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am still working on this!

Progress has been slow lately because I have had less free time to play, but I am slowly inching my way closer to 98 slayer. Looking forward to that base 98 milestone! ^_^
Hello! Bonjour! EN/FR

28-Jun-2021 04:55:20

Meiku

Meiku

Hi, just posting a little update for anyone interested :)

I have had a bunch of things going on all at once in the last couple months which has seriously reduced the amount of time I have had to play... but I have still managed to make some progress!

I am very happy to report that I recently achieved base level 98s, with my lowest skill being Slayer sitting at about 888k XP from 99. This insane, and not so well planned out goal of reaching level 99 in all skills, all at once is finally in sight!

...BUT...Yes, there is a "but", a real world long time career goal of mine is also in sight, having just been recently accepted into training with a new employer. The training will last about 7 months and is very intensive. I will likely have very very little (if any) time to log in during this time, and even after training I will likely need time to adjust into the new profession.

As such, I will be putting my OSRS goal on the back burner for now, but I will be back, and hope to celebrate with as many of you as possible when I finally achieve this!

Until next time, have fun!

Meiku
Hello! Bonjour! EN/FR

14-Sep-2021 10:29:29 - Last edited on 14-Sep-2021 10:32:38 by Meiku

Meiku

Meiku

Hi! :D

I just wanted to kind of give a little update as this is the first time I post in a while. As I had previously mentioned, I barely had any time to play over the last 7-8 months, so very minimal progress was made during that time.

My goal of achieving level 99 is all skills at the same time has not changed though! I have been grinding temple trekking quite a bit lately, and I am down to my last 350K XP to go in Slayer!

I am continuing to train my other skills alongside Slayer to ensure that all my Tears of Guthix XP still goes towards Slayer.

I feel like I am on the final stretch now... soon it will be time to plan my maxing event, where I hope to have a big turnout to celebrate. :)

I hope you are all continuing to make progress towards your goals, good luck!

Meiku
Hello! Bonjour! EN/FR

21-Jun-2022 23:41:41

Meiku

Meiku

Well I have pretty much made it, I should be ready to max by end of day today... FINALLY. :D

Now I just have to plan the specific details of how I will go about maxing like the order of the skills to max, how to keep my first skill cape untrimmed, which skills to use XP lamps or tomes on, etc.

Please reach out to me either here or in-game if you have ideas to make an event out of this!

Meiku
Hello! Bonjour! EN/FR

06-Jul-2022 20:24:11

Quick find code: 48-49-781-66209212 Back to Top