Forums

quest related

Quick find code: 48-49-770-66284246

jodie
May Member 2018

jodie

Posts: 2,630 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, I'm not sure this is the correct forum to place this post in; so please feel free to change it.

I'm so far behind in quests that it is hampering my game play. I have high stats and many years ago did quests much better than what I can do them now. I am hoping to find others who are wanting to do quests and have company while doing mine. Please know I am slow at figuring out what to do....not stupid; just slow. :P So I need others who would have enough patience to get thru the different quests with me and not be running off completing them ahead of me.

Please feel free to contact me in game if you have an interest in having another get thru quests with you. Thank you
I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning; and my growth is yet to end!
II Cor. 5:7 "We walk by faith! Not by sight!"

28-Jul-2023 00:20:48

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,543 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Jodie. :)

I am going to suggest you employ a simple alternative to finding someone to guide you through quests - use the best quest guide there is: the RS Wiki.

If you search the Wiki for the quest you wish to work on, you will get a detailed quest guide much better than the journals found within the quest list on the in-game tab Adventures. Keep the Wiki page open on your computer so you can easily and quickly refer to it anytime you need to. These Wiki pages for each quest not only walk you through the quest step-by-step, they also inform you if you need to bring any items with you. They will let you know which monsters you will need to fight. If there are puzzles to solve, they will help you with the solution. They will even let you know what rewards you can claim at the end.

Most of this information can be found in the quest journals as well. However, those can be short on details, often telling you what to do next without saying exactly how to do it.

If you use this method of having the game and the RS Wiki page for the quest open, you should find it comfortable to progress through quests with a minimal amount of time and frustration. I can personally vouch for this method, as I used it to get through that insane Broken Home quest.

Another benefit is you won't have to count on someone else to be available when you need help. The Wiki is always there for you. :)
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
"...From The 'Scape" is very nearly here.

28-Jul-2023 06:03:19

Rhye
Oct Member 2023

Rhye

Posts: 232 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As already recommended, the RS Wiki is an awesome site and will help you get through these quests with ease.

I also put off questing for a long time, but found out its actually relatively straightforward and rewarding.

Happy scapin!
Road to max

Rhye || Obelus || w333

03-Aug-2023 15:29:24

Quick find code: 48-49-770-66284246 Back to Top