Forums

My Goals and Accomplishments

Quick find code: 48-49-696-65901178

River S0ng
Apr Member 2014

River S0ng

Posts: 4,181 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Collin,

Thank you very much! It's great to hear from you again. Yes, and still got more to achieve. Hopefully, I'll have my other goals finished before my 13th RS anniversary in April.

Take care as well! :)
/
My Goals
\
I Am, I'm Me! Hammer High!

04-Nov-2018 00:40:18 - Last edited on 04-Nov-2018 00:40:45 by River S0ng

Ninja who

Ninja who

Posts: 2,374 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi I am glad to see your g and a thread still going. You've come such a long way in the years that I've known you, losing your items a few times but always coming back stronger than ever. Cant wait to see what accomplishments are in store for 2019.

13-Dec-2018 01:11:24

River S0ng
Apr Member 2014

River S0ng

Ninja who said :
Hi I am glad to see your g and a thread still going. You've come such a long way in the years that I've known you, losing your items a few times but always coming back stronger than ever. Can't wait to see what accomplishments are in store for 2019.

Thank you very much!!! Yeah, I've had lots of ups and downs. But couldn't have gotten back up without the help of my friends! Yes, me too! I hope to get a few of them out of the way by the summer, hopefully.
/
My Goals
\

15-Dec-2018 15:57:39

Un4seenprob

Un4seenprob

Posts: 12,701 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Great goals River :) Congratulations on all your achievements so far and best of luck on all your on-going goals.

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. It is a brave thing to share a piece of personal life. I am also a mother and it is always nice to see people in similar situations. Fair play to you and the very best of luck. My chat is always open if you are ever in need of a virtual hug :)
::.
Proud Member of Silent Knight
.::
Recruiting

01-Jan-2019 14:25:02

River S0ng
Apr Member 2014

River S0ng

Un4seenprob said :
Great goals River :) Congratulations on all your achievements so far and best of luck on all your on-going goals.

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. It is a brave thing to share a piece of personal life. I am also a mother and it is always nice to see people in similar situations. Fair play to you and the very best of luck. My chat is always open if you are ever in need of a virtual hug :)

Thank you very much! I'm not a very open person but have been made fun of on here within chat about me always being on, so I figured when I made this thread, explain a bit as to why I'm on a lot. I'm a pet mom of two beautiful little girl cats, one is almost 12 and the other will be 5 in a few months. Thank you very much, I added you!
/
My Goals
\

03-Jan-2019 15:32:22

Quick find code: 48-49-696-65901178 Back to Top