Forums

Spearmint30's First Ever: 99

Quick find code: 48-49-685-66209222

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,350 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Somewhere between an Event and an Achievement lies my first ever 99 in any version of RuneScape on any account: 99 cooking !

Having played RuneScape for the better part of 15 years, all I've ever had to show for that is the cape. Only half way through the quests and no 99s to show for my time. That's about to change!

I'm saving my last shark (err.. lobster) to be cooked on World 3 this Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 1600 game time at the Lumbridge Castle range so that any friends, fellow forumers, or whoever else wants to come can . I'll admit it'll be a little XP-wastey, so if it's not your thing - no worries. ;)

Though they all might not (or, more likely probably won't) see this, I want to say thank you to every player that's ever helped me. All the way back to the first player I ever encountered when I asked "Where's Lumbridge?" who responded "You're standing in it." (The game known as RuneScape Classic was the main game then. We're talking yeeears ago.)

I don't know when my next 99 will be or even what it will be at this point, and when it comes it'll just happen - but this is my first and I'm very happy for it.

Thank you, RuneScape, for giving me an outlet to spend my free time in all these years. I'll never be the #1 player on the hiscores, but this is the #1 game I turn to when I am looking for something to do.

I hope everyone else is enjoying RuneScape as much as I do when they can and I look forward to more years of virtual accomplishments!
Spearmint30

¤
Food scientists have finally managed to remove the mint flavor from gum! The ex-spearmint was a success!
¤

26-Mar-2021 01:49:59 - Last edited on 26-Mar-2021 02:07:15 by Spearmint30

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,350 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
General Tap said :
Congrats
Spearmint30
!

That first 99 is always a special moment!
Thank you!

Indeed it is! Time to catch up the rest of my stats now! lol
Spearmint30

¤
Food scientists have finally managed to remove the mint flavor from gum! The ex-spearmint was a success!
¤

28-Mar-2021 15:01:02

Krystl
Aug
fmod Member

Krystl

Forum Moderator Posts: 10,703 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Spearmint30,

Congratulations on your first 99!!!!!

A first 99 is always special, and a first 99 after over 15 years is absolutely awesome!

Now that you have that sense of achievement, best of luck on achieving more 99s and getting your Max cape in the future, but that first 99 is always very special. and it's good you have chosen to share that achievement with us.

Congratulations again on your first 99, and however long you are off from achieving that next 99, a first 99 is always special, and I'm glad you have that sense of accomplishment.

I took my time achieving 99s also, and wish you all the best on enjoying the game and continuing the journey. I think that's one of the awesome things about this game, it can be played in so many ways, and there's so many ways to achieve goals and get that sense of satisfaction, achievement and fulfillment.

Congratulations!
Cheers
Krystl.
Comprehensive Account Security | Authenticator | Account Help

04-Apr-2021 13:48:21

Quick find code: 48-49-685-66209222 Back to Top