Forums

Want to be a PMod! Thread is locked

Quick find code: 48-49-622-66205249

iRustedYou
Jul Member 2023

iRustedYou

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've been playing this game for well over a decade, this game has defined my gaming career beautifully! The nostalgia that RS has created looks like our childhood!

It's always been my dream to be a mod, nothing else. just a Pmod, to me it'd be the pinnacle of success for OSRS.

I still do not know how to become one nor do I know where to start. But i'd imagine this would be a good place to start :)

Love you runescape!
That Kang Guy

25-Feb-2021 23:43:53

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 22,961 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Becoming a PMod isn't something that happens over night because Jagex/JMods love the way you are, somehow you need to be a positive influence for your environment without the need to hand out anything in terms of items/gp.
The RuneScape Community has to have a comfortable feeling about you, so you need to invest in interest in The RuneScape Community and help them, '
if they want to
', to reach their targets to make their game-time a nice and happy experience.
See if you can bring the right players together and expand their gaming experience.

26-Feb-2021 09:41:06

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,498 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome to the Forums. :)

Firstly, I would highly recommend having a read of Mod Gambit's detailed thread on Player Moderators, as it contains a wealth of information about what they do, and how they are selected. You can find the thread HERE (click me) . In addition, the Moderators & Community Helpers support page offers some information about all types of moderators, and it's well worth a read.

As for advice, all I can suggest is that you carry on playing the game as you are now. If you're friendly, helpful, and active in the community, Jagex will take note. I wouldn't advise changing how you present yourself, though. RuneScape is meant to be enjoyed, and if you're not enjoying it, you're doing something wrong! Just be yourself.

Make sure you make use of all the security tools available to you, and that you run regular anti-virus and anti-malware scans. Account security is paramount!

Remember, you don't need the crown to be a fantastic member of the community. Every player has the power to help and support members of the RuneScape community! :)

26-Feb-2021 10:11:20

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,589 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@datablaze96, becoming a PMod isn't really an achievement you can "unlock" as with others in the game.

Some good replies and advice already given above so I'll lock this now as it's not really something that this forum section was meant for.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

02-Mar-2021 10:12:30

Quick find code: 48-49-622-66205249 Back to Top