Forums

Colorblind - Road to Trim

Quick find code: 48-49-49-66043125

Colorblind
Mar Member 2014

Colorblind

Posts: 816 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jamesisgod said :
Making more progress! You'll love ironman, I made one after 2736 (dg grind killed me on the inside) and now enjoy it more than the main completely. Do you have a plan for it or just enjoying the new account?

Not really any particular plans at the moment. At the moment I am just using it to play while im afking my main at castle wars and such, maybe when I get more quests and skills up to a decent level I will start pvming on it, but that is still far in the future.

10-Nov-2018 11:14:31

Colorblind
Mar Member 2014

Colorblind

Update: finished off artisans workshop req, just doing rune ceremonial swords dailies now to get some rep before the mining and smithing rework. Been keeping up with daily fish flingers, only 1100 tokens left to finish that off and been afking a lot of minigames for thaler to finish off the castle wars req.. the only other things are the stupid timelocked statues and chompies which I can do in a day.

22-Nov-2018 22:08:13

Colorblind
Mar Member 2014

Colorblind

It has been a while since my last post, holidays season and stuff.
Anyway: I have been doing a lot of castle wars (about 60% done now) and have been keeping up with my weekly statues (9 weeks left) and buying unstable air runes from the merchant. I also need like 2k more chompy kills and it's a wrap!

04-Jan-2019 13:55:45

Colorblind
Mar Member 2014

Colorblind

Completely prepared for the mining and smithing rework!

I can make the highest tier pickaxe and hammer with max perks on release, got some bars saved up and saved up 100% rep in artisans workshop, looking forward to this one!

07-Jan-2019 12:20:51

Quick find code: 48-49-49-66043125 Back to Top