Forums

You guys think Runescape Will

Quick find code: 48-49-432-66274361

Waste man260
Apr Member 2022

Waste man260

Posts: 1,446 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Do you guys think Runescape will ever Reset experience from 200m and Start to a level cap.. Meaning 13,034,431 XP [99] being the cap until new content for the rest of the game starts to be implemented that requires a boost to level 109[35,085,654] with more experience.

Due Regards I think the current format of equation does not fit a perfect criteria equation to code a new future into the game perfectly. I think if the updates came out like an expansion pack from world of warcraft it would be a lot easier to manage and update the content.. meaning.... ''Runescape _____'' comes out.. From there. new levels in each skill meaning boosted from level 99 CAP to 109 CAP with many new features and spots to explore.. or other old areas taken out or replaces or demolished.. varrock falls to the ground and the quests for Shield of Arrav being put in a different Timezone... or taken out completely. This would add more intensity of the games quality speaking from a time perspective.

I think personally quests being taken out would be better for the youth... Imagine yourself a young noob like me... getting into this game.. there would be so much content it would be hard to keep on task or track of everything! meaning the Roots of the game are golden but the future would be paved with many fun made equations that keep the games jenga tower structor loved by all of the community and future...

REMEMBER the future of RuneScape/[ANY GAME TITLE] relies in the next generation on top of our like of the game.. but its the Kids who want to play RuneScape or pick it up is who will inherit the game.
A-D-S

10-Feb-2023 17:25:05

Quick find code: 48-49-432-66274361 Back to Top