Forums

F2p Ironman

Quick find code: 48-49-395-65570474

Arbre de Vie

Arbre de Vie

Posts: 225 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kaiser Zose said :
Daxidol IM said :
Good luck with your goals, hopefully you'll join us members Ironmen at some point though. :D

Thank you Daxidol ! Probably some day I'll go p2p. Good luck with your goals too!

Nooooo! So you're planning on leaving me all on my ownsome in f2p, huh?! :P lol

Allow me to remind you of your goal number 13: "-To always stay as f2p"

Oh, and I'm still jealous of your explorer ring 4...err...I mean...well done! Great achievement!
AKA Treemaid

19-Apr-2015 20:06:50

Kaiser Zose

Kaiser Zose

Posts: 67 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Arbre de Vie said :
Kaiser Zose said :
Daxidol IM said :
Good luck with your goals, hopefully you'll join us members Ironmen at some point though. :D

Thank you Daxidol ! Probably some day I'll go p2p. Good luck with your goals too!

Nooooo! So you're planning on leaving me all on my ownsome in f2p, huh?! :P lol

Allow me to remind you of your goal number 13: "-To always stay as f2p"

Oh, and I'm still jealous of your explorer ring 4...err...I mean...well done! Great achievement!

Dear Arbr**** vie : Me becoming p2p will mean to get 8M cash, and to leave the extraordinary Friend's chat that you have succesfully created. And thanks for your support!
My G&A thread: F2p Ironman.
QFC 48-49-395-65570474

19-Apr-2015 20:25:09

Arbre de Vie

Arbre de Vie

Posts: 225 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Dear Arbr**** vie : Me becoming p2p will mean to get 8M cash, and to leave the extraordinary Friend's chat that you have succesfully created. And thanks for your support!

Well just you make sure you never get 8 mill then, because I'd hate to think that we'd lose our shining star in friends chat!

Seriously though, if you do go P2p eventually, I think I might find it in my heart to forgive you and wish you all the best. I'm glad I've got time to prepare myself for the shock though! :P lol
AKA Treemaid

19-Apr-2015 20:45:40 - Last edited on 19-Apr-2015 20:47:22 by Arbre de Vie

Quick find code: 48-49-395-65570474 Back to Top