Forums

Black-winged Flight

Quick find code: 48-49-274-65892030

Sharp-shin

Sharp-shin

Posts: 41,301 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
14 / October / 2017 Update

(Chain Link 4)

Now it has come to this: 6 skills left, 3 combat and 3 non-combat. Plan is to get the combat ones to 120 first, whereas the non-combat ones I feel are best done passively, so when only they are remaining, I'll probably focus much more on superlative max progression! > )
"Volat Accipiter libera est; venandi sua natura est."
~Accipiter striatus

14-Oct-2017 16:52:31

4A6F6B6B75

4A6F6B6B75

Posts: 35,046 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gz 120 fletching!!! And those other achievements as well. Are you working on dungeoneering or where did you get that xp? Cheers!

Sharp-shin said :
...oh. Bad luck all across the board. Somebody sell me some RNG please!

Anja bless!

Edit: What happened to Forester hat?? What is this new headgear?

Edit: Just checked the ninja teasers thread and... you are so rich!!! I wonder who is richer, you or Anja!

14-Oct-2017 18:16:36 - Last edited on 18-Oct-2017 18:52:58 by 4A6F6B6B75

Sharp-shin

Sharp-shin

19 / October / 2017 Update

(Chain Link 1)

I started collecting souls for slayer codex again. 115 out of 149 collected atm, luckily crystal shapeshifter one only took 2 kills! > ) Also got 3 cinderbane gloves during 1 task but no soul.

---

4A6F6B6B75 said :
Gz 120 fletching!!! And those other achievements as well. Are you working on dungeoneering or where did you get that xp? Cheers!

Sharp-shin said :
...oh. Bad luck all across the board. Somebody sell me some RNG please!

Anja bless!

Edit: What happened to Forester hat?? What is this new headgear?

Edit: Just checked the ninja teasers thread and... you are so rich!!! I wonder who is richer, you or Anja!

Cheerio! I swapped my fletching daily challenge to dungeoneering because it has many other daily benefits too (wild card and boss choice), and the exp is nice, so.

And yeah, holly was the item I told you about buying. It was valued over GE max, so I was looking for a street trader, but it quickly reminded me how annoying doing that is. So instead, I tossed in a max in the GE, hoping it'd one day buy there. Sure enough, several days later, holly crashed to GE pricing, so I got it:

However it's back to over GE max again, so that's no concern either! > )

Either way, I'll have to get all the chompy hats at some point for trim.
~Accipiter striatus

20-Oct-2017 00:48:35

Sharp-shin

Sharp-shin

20 / October / 2017 Update

and

(Chain Link 2)

Nexus is a new format that revolves around MQC/Trim comp/True trim achievements that aren't related to exp (e.g. 100 reapers unlocks a certain cosmetic from Death). There isn't a post dedicated to it yet, mainly due to it being of lesser importance for me at the moment, but I still want to have a way to share those accomplishments via these updates for now! > )

Celestial dragons also keep on consuming my RNG; 2 visages and 1 pair of celestial handwraps dropped in 1 task. Meanwhile GWD2 RNG continues sinking to further depths.
~Accipiter striatus

20-Oct-2017 23:50:27 - Last edited on 20-Oct-2017 23:51:12 by Sharp-shin

4A6F6B6B75

4A6F6B6B75

Gz on 3.1b total!

Sharp-shin said :
And yeah, holly was the item I told you about buying. It was valued over GE max, so I was looking for a street trader, but it quickly reminded me how annoying doing that is. So instead, I tossed in a max in the GE, hoping it'd one day buy there. Sure enough, several days later, holly crashed to GE pricing, so I got it:

However it's back to over GE max again, so that's no concern either! > )

Did you say it was some psychological experiment? What were you testing? Anyway, this might be a very good investment! When partyhats are rereleased and crash massively, things like dyes and maybe holly will skyrocket! Cheers!

Sharp-shin said :
Celestial dragons also keep on consuming my RNG; 2 visages and 1 pair of celestial handwraps dropped in 1 task. Meanwhile GWD2 RNG continues sinking to further depths.

Ok, no more visages! Effigies from Helwyr next!

21-Oct-2017 17:23:58

Sharp-shin

Sharp-shin

21 / October / 2017 Update

(Chain Link 3)

Plus for the slayer codex, 120 out of 149 souls collected! > )

---

4A6F6B6B75 said :
Gz on 3.1b total!

Did you say it was some psychological experiment? What were you testing? Anyway, this might be a very good investment! When partyhats are rereleased and crash massively, things like dyes and maybe holly will skyrocket! Cheers!

Ok, no more visages! Effigies from Helwyr next!

Cheerio! > )

You know how some people put in GE offers for items that are worth well over max cash, e.g. party hats? Party hats for example are unrealistic to fill since their actual value is much higher than what you can put in the GE, however, if you wait all eternity, eventually some people will (for one reason or another) sell a hat via the GE, and your order comes next in the queue. That's what I was testing, to see just how long it would take to buy a holly that way, although of course because they were somewhat close to max cash value even before the small crash, I expected it to take 2-3 months or so. Before the crash the price had been steadily increasing from when it was still 800m, so I didn't anticipate the crash, which sped up the process quite a lot!

Oh and Helwyr (or any GWD2 general for that matter) has never dropped effigies, as nice as it would be.
~Accipiter striatus

21-Oct-2017 23:11:19

Sharp-shin

Sharp-shin

01 / November / 2017 Update

Thread has been remade from a RS3 progress log to an OSRS progress log.
Beginning tomorrow, there should be more frequent updates, with less emphasis on images.
~Accipiter striatus

01-Nov-2017 18:59:42

4A6F6B6B75

4A6F6B6B75

Very cool! Haha I have better stats than you! Noob!

Remember no Vinesweeper in Old School but Anja lives in Rimmington just like in the future. You get to meet her when she was 10 years younger. Cheers!

Also there is rooftop agility but you if you want the authentic experience you will not use it!

02-Nov-2017 19:22:24

Sharp-shin

Sharp-shin

02 / November / 2017 Update

Black Feather Nexus

Quests completed

Recipe for Disaster: Beginning
Recipe for Disaster: Freeing goblin generals
Demon Slayer
Shadow of the Storm
Elemental Workshop II
Lost City
Fairy Tale I - Growing Pains

Levels gained

Farming: 1 -> 20
Cooking: 25 -> 26
Runecrafting: 1 -> 20
Strength: 36 -> 37
Constitution: 39 -> 40
Ranged: 1 -> 27
Smithing: 32 -> 36
Crafting: 30 -> 34
Woodcutting: 25 -> 36

Ended the day at an ominous total level of 666! > )

---

4A6F6B6B75 said :
Very cool! Haha I have better stats than you! Noob!

Remember no Vinesweeper in Old School but Anja lives in Rimmington just like in the future. You get to meet her when she was 10 years younger. Cheers!

Also there is rooftop agility but you if you want the authentic experience you will not use it!

Haha, I was surprised to find out you had 99 farming in old school, how did you train it if not via vinesweeper? > ) And yes, I visited Anja once to bum for some gp!

Also I forgot about marks of grace, those should be on the agility post too. They're kinda like the mint cakes from RS3 to me here, they need to be collected. Once I get the outfit out of the way, I think would be appropriate to start a grace counter!
~Accipiter striatus

02-Nov-2017 21:13:31 - Last edited on 02-Nov-2017 21:53:48 by Sharp-shin

Sharp-shin

Sharp-shin

03 / November / 2017 Update

Black Feather Nexus

Quests completed

Shield of Arrav
The Grand Tree
Creature of Fenkenstrain