Forums

200m slayer xp OSRS

Quick find code: 48-49-224-66039181

Maks Cape
Jan Member 2020

Maks Cape

Posts: 1,308 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said :
so im not going to be doing 200m slayer grind on osrs. ive decided to stop playing osrs. not because i dislike it etc. but id rather not have a goal like that anymore as i can easily get swallowed up. my original goal in osrs was untrim slayer then moved to max cape. which i now have. 200m slayer would have taken 3 years is to do. thats if i carried on with the way i played. which i didnt want to do.

so now ill be back to rs3 and just having random goals or just slaying anyway which is what i like to do. but there will be no goal set. ill be on when i want to. and i wont be when i dont want to. 200m slayer grind i would have felt like i would want to be on as much as possible to get it done asap. id rather not be in that mindset. ive done it already with all the 200ms from rs3.

apologies if you were looking forward to a 187m slayer drop tab (99 to 200m) but it wont be happening anymore. if my life changes i may go back to it. but as of right now ill be happier with this mindset on the game

Completely understandable. A happy and positive mindset should always come first. If it doesn't make you happy or if it feels like a drag, best to take a break or not do it at all.

Wishing you the best! ^_^

05-Aug-2022 01:48:47

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maks Cape said :
Tenebri said :
so im not going to be doing 200m slayer grind on osrs. ive decided to stop playing osrs. not because i dislike it etc. but id rather not have a goal like that anymore as i can easily get swallowed up. my original goal in osrs was untrim slayer then moved to max cape. which i now have. 200m slayer would have taken 3 years is to do. thats if i carried on with the way i played. which i didnt want to do.

so now ill be back to rs3 and just having random goals or just slaying anyway which is what i like to do. but there will be no goal set. ill be on when i want to. and i wont be when i dont want to. 200m slayer grind i would have felt like i would want to be on as much as possible to get it done asap. id rather not be in that mindset. ive done it already with all the 200ms from rs3.

apologies if you were looking forward to a 187m slayer drop tab (99 to 200m) but it wont be happening anymore. if my life changes i may go back to it. but as of right now ill be happier with this mindset on the game

Completely understandable. A happy and positive mindset should always come first. If it doesn't make you happy or if it feels like a drag, best to take a break or not do it at all.

Wishing you the best! ^_^

100% thank you very much.
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

08-Aug-2022 09:51:14

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

time to make 1626 red rum iii collections. well almost time im buying the mats in the ge to do it. which is around 2.7b worth according to wealth evaluator. just waiting for them to buy may take time

but i should 2.7b+ in chronotes alone after handing them all in.

i started this collection along time ago but i kind of want to do them for tetra compass's then ill do all the clues from them which will add to the collection i have at the moment which is

42 easy, 278 med, 418 hard, 240 elite, 5 master

doing the tetras though ill get a lot more elites and masters!!! and i doubt ill do easys anyway as ive done enough of them
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

01-Sep-2022 08:35:40 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2022 08:36:20 by Tenebri

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

lots of mats are buying! but got 1 material that is not buying at all and has sky rocketed in price unfortunately. ¬_¬ which is frustrating but then again it is shortly after dxp and lots of people were excevating now need the mats to repair,

but anyways

ive been thinking what to do on FSW as i will be playing it for fun. i have a couple of pathways i may take. 1 is just afk, and the others are not afk at all haha.

but its a secret for now.
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

02-Sep-2022 08:14:30

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

ive been trying to get SOTG. i am very dry on this item but i will get it eventually. it will help a lot with clues overall. but yeah thats what ive been doing recently and also my hard clues. i am half way with my hards when i finish them all i will open them, then do the elites not do all hard and elites then open.
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

11-Sep-2022 13:00:47

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

2 broadcasts from the hard clues i did (436 of them)

from those 436 clues about 2b profit mainly from the shadow of course.

now on 101/118 for hard clue log but this is my 4th shadow dye with 0 barrows dyes which is insane

plan now is to do my 253 elites (probably go up as i will be doing abyssal lord daily task) then finish my red rum iii collection hand them in do my tetras i get from red rum iii, then do those clues. which will be elites and masters!

i want to finish all this before FSW.
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

12-Sep-2022 20:55:52 - Last edited on 12-Sep-2022 23:59:17 by Tenebri

Quick find code: 48-49-224-66039181 Back to Top