Forums

200m slayer xp OSRS

Quick find code: 48-49-224-66039181

Ippe
May Member 2020

Ippe

Posts: 381 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You're pulling some great progress, keep up the good work :)

What are your favorite tasks? Do you mainly slay "xp tasks" (barrage nechs etc.) or all kinds?
You definitely inspired me to go do some slayer lol :D
Twitter @ippe_rs

Staff Member of Community Clan

28-Apr-2022 14:51:28

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ippe said :

What are your favorite tasks? Do you mainly slay "xp tasks" (barrage nechs etc.) or all kinds?

im glad ive inspired some slayer tasks!!

i mainly do xp tasks. the only pvm task i do is skotizo when i have 10+ totems in bank and get black demon task. (currently 103 kc no pet)

my favourite is smoke devils, idk why i like the set up of luring them together with cannon then barraging, its unique for a slayer task to be like this.
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

28-Apr-2022 21:47:33

Ippe
May Member 2020

Ippe

Posts: 381 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said :
Ippe said :

i mainly do xp tasks. the only pvm task i do is skotizo when i have 10+ totems in bank and get black demon task. (currently 103 kc no pet)

my favourite is smoke devils, idk why i like the set up of luring them together with cannon then barraging, its unique for a slayer task to be like this.

Alright, that does make sense with your efficiency since boss tasks are slower xp though.

I think smoke devils are very much underrated task, they're great xp, tons of superior creatures, and pretty quick task as well. Definitely not a boring one :)

Good luck with the progress and the skotos pet, I'm sure you'll get it any day now :)
I'll be following your journey.
Twitter @ippe_rs

Staff Member of Community Clan

30-Apr-2022 17:29:49 - Last edited on 30-Apr-2022 17:30:50 by Ippe

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Ippe said :

I'll be following your journey.

unfortunately im putting it on hold.

so i wont be on RS3 or OSRS for a little a while. i will be logging in occasionally but i wont be slaying or doing much i guess.

i could go into detail as to why but there is no need honestly. sorry for the people that have been following my progress, whether you comment here or in game. but unfortunately i do have to stop for a bit. i dont know how long for.

with this in mind i doubt ill be on forums much either, as if im not playing i dont see much point in posting in the forums either. i may pop in now again idk.
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

02-May-2022 17:17:09 - Last edited on 02-May-2022 17:19:09 by Tenebri

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

333333333 said :
How's it going? :D

all is good thanks!!

so for a while i have wnated to get back my trim comp on rs3. so i think ill be doing that as technically its no real grind that i need to no life. there dont seem to be many reqs so yeah we shall see

today im doing the few quests that came out in past 2 years. or atleast one of them?

city of senntisten completed

extinction and twilight of the gods left to do.

extinction now completed. and ive made a few of the skill locations after the quests as much as i can now waiting for the supplies to replenish to finish it off
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

18-Jul-2022 13:32:09 - Last edited on 18-Jul-2022 17:44:16 by Tenebri

Quick find code: 48-49-224-66039181 Back to Top