Forums

200m slayer xp OSRS

Quick find code: 48-49-224-66039181

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

eh not an achievement but nothing left to buy now. still need 100kish beans for 1m and all skill achievements are done. not sure when it will be done.

12 reqs left for trim (soon be less when rework happens)

they are

completionist cape (technically ticked off i just need to do reaper for it. but now with the change in reqs happening this month i cba to learn solak, so just waiting)

death effect (only one thing left to buy, super easy)

finish him!
do the finishing blow on telos. -- wont be hard at all

how many games (will be removed soon)

maria you gotta see her. - never tried to do this but doubt will take many attempts

master of assault - i have loads of ba enhancers from the maw, so this shouldnt take too long. but is my most hated req. back in 2012 when i was 4 reqs off this and cw made me go nah to trim. now with enhancers ill just do it. cause dont want something this simple holding back on trim lmao

tales of nomad - easy

nomads mirage - again be easy

penance to the king - probably be done during other ba req

tales of the god - not sure why i havent even done this yet

telos if you're angry - only one that is a bit meh with learning. but i did telos on day of release with no guide so im sure getting to 100% enrage shouldnt be too hard. especially with guides and new gears etc

you're not my real mah
im guessing isnt too hard i havent even looked into this unsure if its finding them or is rng honestly...

those only left for trim just when i can be bothered to do them. ive never had the urge to actually do trim. just having gold pixels was not enough for me to go for it. esepcially with 5k cw being a req back then. and when i wanted xp

now i have 0 xp left might aswell slowly tick them off. no rush at all

my comp has collected too much dust since my goal of 5.4b xp be nice to wear again
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

14-Jun-2019 19:48:04 - Last edited on 14-Jun-2019 22:56:56 by Tenebri

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
After getting a master quest cape, is getting a blue partyhat anywhere realistically possible as one of your goals?

redphat is what i want, i use to own one back when it was about 1.8b long long time ago.

possibly i may upgrade red to blue if i get enough shards. but i wont actively go for it

but i f i saw it on ground id obiously run to get it hahaha

first i want trim and mqc. but again im not super involved in getting them 2 right now. right now im doing slayer :L
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

15-Jun-2019 07:54:12 - Last edited on 15-Jun-2019 07:58:19 by Tenebri

Quick find code: 48-49-224-66039181 Back to Top