Forums

200m slayer xp OSRS

Quick find code: 48-49-224-66039181

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Posts: 8,238 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To be fair, ironman achievements in rs3 are no more impressive than non-ironman achievements.

Gz on your achievements, OP.
200M all skills, Trimmed comp Cape, MQC
White knighting"female" forum users is cringey
Always protect "certain community minded people" no matter what!

29-May-2019 09:32:02

The contents of this message have been hidden.

29-May-2019 09:34:00

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Ironman Gup said :
Jakey Boy said :
To be fair, ironman achievements in rs3 are no more impressive than non-ironman achievements.

Can you please clarify?
Sure.

Jakey Boy said :

29-May-2019 09:35:42

29-May-2019 09:41:23

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Ironman Gup said :
Jakey Boy said :
Ironman Gup said :
Jakey Boy said :

Can you please clarify?
Sure.

Jakey Boy said :

I asked for clarity, not for you to say the same thing in bold and underlined. I however understand what you are doing, as you are trying to debunk a fact without proof.

Ironmen cant use TH, cant group dungeoneering, etc etc and raise the bar of achievements from normal accounts.
What fact? Ironman mode came out in 2014, right? Any achievement on any account that has any progress pre-2014 is significantly more impressive than any ironman account.

I guess compared to accounts made post-2014, ironman progress is more impressive (very minimally, if at all). Compared to any account from pre-ironman release an ironman account is significantly less impressive.

Those are undeniable facts. Next time you feel the need to put people down for having a more impressive account than you, you should probably have a bit of a think about how easy ironmeme mode is.

29-May-2019 10:10:10

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Tenebri said :
Jakey Boy said :

thank you very much

i forgot to say previously am now 500/501 skill achievements last one is 1m beans at pof
Oh, dang. Nice! Glgl

29-May-2019 10:10:29

29-May-2019 10:13:10

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Ironman Gup said :
Jakey Boy said :
Ironman Gup said :
Jakey Boy said :
Ironman Gup said :
Jakey Boy said :

Can you please clarify?
Sure.

Jakey Boy said :

I asked for clarity, not for you to say the same thing in bold and underlined. I however understand what you are doing, as you are trying to debunk a fact without proof.

Ironmen cant use TH, cant group dungeoneering, etc etc and raise the bar of achievements from normal accounts.
What fact? Ironman mode came out in 2014, right? Any achievement on any account that has any progress pre-2014 is significantly more impressive than any ironman account.

I guess compared to accounts made post-2014, ironman progress is more impressive (very minimally, if at all). Compared to any account from pre-ironman release an ironman account is significantly less impressive.

Those are undeniable facts. Next time you feel the need to put people down for having a more impressive account than you, you should probably have a bit of a think about how easy ironmeme mode is.

Did he get 200m all xp before 2014? No, he wasn't even close.

It doesn't matter that an account was made before 2014 if they exploited unintended training methods and TH post-2014
irrelevant. All ironmen accounts are made post ironman release when the game was significantly easier. All ironman progress is undeniably worth less than any progress pre-ironman release. If OP had any progress pre-2014 their achievements are undeniably more impressive than any ironman achievements.

29-May-2019 10:20:00

Quick find code: 48-49-224-66039181 Back to Top