Forums

200m slayer xp OSRS

Quick find code: 48-49-224-66039181

CM Brandon

CM Brandon

Local Moderator Posts: 2,027 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Note: I've hidden many posts that are completely uncalled for, and were posted in attempt to try and devalue the OP's achievements. (Along with posts which had quoted them directly.)

If you don't have anything nice to say, stay off of these threads where players are posting about the achievements that they've worked hard for. I don't think anyone would want someone else to do the same to them, especially when you're making assumptions.

Ironman Gup, your posts were completely unnecessary and have been hidden. Any further similar posts will be considered as trolling, and will be hidden. Consider this a warning.
Community Manager for Jagex

| Forum Help | Account Security |

Gitting Gud Since '19

28-May-2019 23:21:13 - Last edited on 28-May-2019 23:22:45 by CM Brandon

The contents of this message have been hidden.

28-May-2019 23:21:28

CM Brandon

CM Brandon

Local Moderator Posts: 2,027 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Reposting OP's response to some of the posts that I had hidden, with the quoted posts removed.

Tenebri said :

the only time i use, the daily keys and the keys i get from completing a daily. and the rare random ones from killing or skilling.

but no i do not buy keys / bonds i actually play the game

ive stated many times in the forums i am completely against mtx especially buying xp (which is why i never bought xp)

i have bought keepsake keys as they cosmetic and i wouldnt mind if mtx was just cosmetic

ive never massed kril

they were mainly from slayer (greater demons) and also i camped gwd when invention came out for the pets
which was before the drop count. which i did say previously

i 100% agree with you which is why i never bought xp

some fun facts for you
i maxed in 2011 (before mtx was a thing and when getting xp took time and effort sure only max but still)
my first 2 200ms were in 2012. (the year SOF came out)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9ck4ZvoJ30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUnGiClPnGE
(if you look at my dg tokens i had over 7m, with everything unlocked. only way to get tokens is to play dg)

i hope this clears things up for you. its not fun to make assumptions. especially when you couldn't be more wrong. it makes you look like a tool.

Edit: Hid another off-topic post that was replying to another post on this thread. Entire post had nothing to do with this thread's topic.

Gitting Gud Since '19

28-May-2019 23:25:23 - Last edited on 28-May-2019 23:33:49 by CM Brandon

28-May-2019 23:47:48

CM Brandon

CM Brandon

Reposting message with off-topic portion removed. (Delay was due to multi-tasking on multiple threads.)

Tenebri said :
. i can provide more evidence for more skills ones which can be quick chatted

such as 90k tortles (being like 2k xp each 180m xp) and considering my rank was done a while ago and i also have 12k draconic vines when i did 99+ at HH

i am close to 2.5k slayer tasks done in a row also my slayer log which i believe i posted couple pages back. which is over 300k slayer creature kills. and again you can check my rank in slayer of when i get 200m most slayer creatures werent even on log back when i did it. so they arent counted

87k alae salt... which is meh as it was half salt and seren stones

so hopefully we can get back on track now and the salty dude will understand 5.4b xp is achievable with out buying xp. its a shame he cant understand that

Gitting Gud Since '19

29-May-2019 00:01:49 - Last edited on 29-May-2019 00:18:17 by CM Brandon

Godlike RNG
Jul Member 2017

Godlike RNG

Posts: 34 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks Brandon, I feel bad for feeding the troll and ruining a page worth of comments. I'm surprised he's allowed to post at all after seeing his forum profile and the amount of times he's been reprimanded for breaking rules/trolling.

29-May-2019 01:34:03

29-May-2019 06:33:50

29-May-2019 06:47:32

29-May-2019 08:04:11

Quick find code: 48-49-224-66039181 Back to Top