Quick find code: 48-49-200-66246155

Local Files
Oct Member 2021

Local Files

Posts: 420 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Father Fubar said :
Local Files said :
6 threads so far with zero content.. O_o

Perhaps combining them all together into one big one and update that one each time you complete on of yours goals. Wishing you all the luck in the world with completing your goals, Fubar!

No sadly my internet took a poo while posting the original and made several duplicates, so I went to have them locked before I started updating the original.

The internet connection always decides to stop working when it shouldn’t I can relate to that.. ugh.

Once again good luck with your goals! I’ll be following them :D
Ooh, shiny things!

14-Feb-2022 09:58:22 - Last edited on 14-Feb-2022 09:58:54 by Local Files

Father Fubar
Sep Member 2020

Father Fubar

Posts: 5,416 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Quick update:

I have 80+ fletching, herb, and crafting banked on OSRS main and will be working on slowly getting 80 crafting then moving onto 80 wcing afterwards.

GIM has 80 cooking banked then I will be returning to fishing to grind out to at least mid 80s or early 90s before moving onto something else.
•Never say I wish, always just try! Wishing gets you nothing, trying will at least get you a step closer!•

17-Feb-2022 14:50:04

Father Fubar
Sep Member 2020

Father Fubar

Side note, a lot of skills until I'm in the mid 80s I will most likely be doing a lot of the gathering for the supplies myself. Like for herb I'm farming all the herbs I need, fletching I'm wcing all the logs needed. I'm doing this to help keep me motivated to train other skills.
•Never say I wish, always just try! Wishing gets you nothing, trying will at least get you a step closer!•

17-Feb-2022 14:55:46

Jamandy52
Dec Member 2008

Jamandy52

Posts: 17,179 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Father Fubar said :
Side note, a lot of skills until I'm in the mid 80s I will most likely be doing a lot of the gathering for the supplies myself. Like for herb I'm farming all the herbs I need, fletching I'm wcing all the logs needed. I'm doing this to help keep me motivated to train other skills.

Very nice!

How goes it all?
23 200ms. Founder of Jamandy52 skilling clan. Favorite skill: Construction. Love skilling. Love minigames.
Working on 200m Divination atm. PM for effigies assists, and for tips when skilling. World 70.

03-Mar-2022 05:53:47

Father Fubar
Sep Member 2020

Father Fubar

Updated stats 2/18/23

Work still fairly busy, but I am working towards goals slowly. Also put fishing/cooking on back burning on GIM as I am now solo due to the lack of time to play on my part, which is understandable. So now my GIM is pretty much a solo Iron so I am branching off into other skills to round the account out more.

18-Feb-2023 16:01:44

Quick find code: 48-49-200-66246155 Back to Top