Forums

Runescape Mobile Question

Quick find code: 450-451-87-66130852

Denemen_Gee

Denemen_Gee

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sobi recently came back to runescape, started a new account and thought I'd try it out on mobile. So far it's not top bad.

But I have one issue so far. Every time I leave combat or level up, my action bars, combat experience checks, and side hotbars, all reset back to the way they were. Which gets rather annoying.

Also, I cant seem to select just attack experience, I has to be at least attack and defennce or attack and strength, though it says I can pick only 1.

And I cant switch off of Revolution compatibility mode, I prefer Manual.
So I just untick the option to auto do the skills, but again, on skill up or leaving combat, that resets

Are these known issues? Or is there something I'm doing or can do?

Thanks in advance for any help.

22-Nov-2019 20:02:42

Daddy Roshi
Jan Member 2018

Daddy Roshi

Posts: 3,348 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not sure if ur still looking for help but ill post anyways u can change what do u gain by hitting the home option and going to setting then hit combat and u can choose what u wanna gain in xp for me i have def turned on for all 3 combat styles and att for melee i keep def on for going for 200m xp so its nice to get it no matter what style im using as for ur abilities reseting I've never personally had issues with it doing that so cant answer that one for u regrettably
200m defence 08-10-2021

comp cape 12-19-2021

12-Dec-2019 05:27:33

Quick find code: 450-451-87-66130852 Back to Top