Forums

RuneScape mobile iOS

Quick find code: 450-451-320-66208812

MrJellyFeesh

MrJellyFeesh

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I’ve been trying to find any information on an update for when RuneScape will come to mobile, the only thing I’ve found was when the closed beta came quarter 2 of last year and I haven’t been able to find anything since. Unless I’m looking in the wrong spot is there a particular release when the beta will become open to the public? Would really like to get my hands on it since it is out on android and I’ve liked the videos I’ve seen so far

22-Mar-2021 20:06:23

yammaniow
Mar Member 2007

yammaniow

Posts: 1,828 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
it's a waiting games, only around 10k spaces were available for iOS and they went within seconds of release.
Somewhere I read it's due out this year, that said this was also being released for the last couple of years.
No one seems to want to touch iOS in forums or Twitter like it's a bad smell or something.
all I can suggest is whipping up a tweet in @Runescape or @JagexSupport and see what falls out f the tree
I know what I want to do, but can rarely achieve it

28-Mar-2021 16:25:32

roverino
Aug Member 2020

roverino

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I personally don't mind waiting but I wish there were more updates about it to know that the iOS version isn't being shelved. However I also understand that Jagex has been going through a lot lately with login issues alone. - Jeff

30-Mar-2021 23:24:44

yammaniow
Mar Member 2007

yammaniow

Posts: 1,828 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mate, that's been a month, IOS has been years.
It's convenient how many things can be "sidelined" as being due to the current issues.

There isn't even a dedicated iOS forum t page, so that sort of shows the interest in this this far.
I know what I want to do, but can rarely achieve it

03-Apr-2021 08:45:16

Quick find code: 450-451-320-66208812 Back to Top