Forums

Mobil/PC client Bank Sync

Quick find code: 450-451-313-66206375

Sir Kainoth
Feb Member 2006

Sir Kainoth

Posts: 2,243 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It is frustrating tying to find things in the mobile bank because it changes with the mobile configuration. I have tried to fix this by resizing my PC client bank to match the 14 spaces across that mobile has currently.

After working for hours moving things around in my bank to my liking with 14 across, my two banks matched,
however I have noticed that sometimes mobile switches to 15 across witch screws everything up. :@
I don't know if this is a bug because it is random and doesn't always happen, but when it happens the items on the right side of the bank on mobile get cut off slightly along the edge.

My suggestion, if it could be worked out, would be to add setting on the PC client version to sync the bank configuration to match what ever the mobile is sort of like you can set your inventory to a certain amount of slots, but it would be a check box to configure your PC bank to the mobile bank giving people the option.

04-Mar-2021 19:02:09 - Last edited on 04-Mar-2021 19:06:09 by Sir Kainoth

yammaniow
Mar Member 2007

yammaniow

Posts: 1,828 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
my bank reflects my pc version, which is lucky for me but sadly not for you.

That said my actions bars differ wildly, which nearly caused me to die whilst doing an elite clue as on PC I had auto retaliate off, but on mobile it was on!

The phone took a flying lesson as I could not get it to take any retaliate off as you need a finger , the shape and size of a needle to do that!!!!!!

Why isn't that a button on the strings fgs?
I know what I want to do, but can rarely achieve it

03-Apr-2021 09:06:17

Quick find code: 450-451-313-66206375 Back to Top