Forums

Mobile app now unplayable!

Quick find code: 450-451-308-66204962

PooPantaloon

PooPantaloon

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Since the recent changes to the mobile app the game has now become unplayable.

You know the issues i do not need to keep expressing them but atm during dxp especially it is a very unfair advantage and infact is now becomjng infuriating.

Even the most basic of tasks have become impossible. I have NO access to my bank.

I and clearly hundreds of others are having this same issue yet in 48 hours almost you have done nothing to correct this.

Very dissapointing. If you want a new player base you need to work with us to fix these issues instead of ignoring us. 🤬

24-Feb-2021 09:23:47

PooPantaloon

PooPantaloon

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
After a few days on the new version of the mobile app it is safe to say what a total failiure.

The game is now worse than previously.

I cannot talk to friends in the home screen.

Banking... one of the most fundementally important things is now 1/10 attempts.

Skilling... if i am not fishing or chopping trees its virtually impossible.

Talking... on occasion the samsung keybord takes an age to load and is at best 4/10 attempts working.

Ambiant effects.. for example at player owned farms sends the game into hyperlag mode and once again kicks you off the game more so in winter.

In general it seems anything with a pop up interface is causing log offs. Booting me back to the homescreen.

I really hope you fix this soon because for starters i have now wasted so much double exp that im actually gutted.
There is a huge disadvantage going on at the moment and still on none of the mobild posts we have yet to see even so much as a simple response saying "dont worry we are working on it".

This in its self is very dissapointing jagex. I am paying membership for a game that currently i can hardly pay.. do you think this is okay? Because i seriously do not!....

Sort it out jagex before you start losing players. I love this game and will likely continue to do so but i currently do not have a pc or laptop available to use and so i am counting on you doing what is required to make the game playable.

Thanks.... i think...

26-Feb-2021 00:33:26

Swamp King
Mar Member 2018

Swamp King

Posts: 43 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is very well written and true.

Everything you say above has happened and still is while I play on mobile. Opening almost any interface will crash the app.

You are spending so much effort with Steam and getting folks to come to Runescape. If you want all to stay playing, then don't allow yourselves to lose players due to such a sad state with mobile.

What is even more strange, it seems to be getting worse from the time you released it.

Hope the best in getting this fixed.

Good day

01-Mar-2021 21:17:25

TaintDrips
Jan Member 2021

TaintDrips

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The true level of thickness... It's bewildering to me that they aren't even responding to these threads when on the main page for mobile it asks for our R&D, our experiences, bugs, and all the nonsense we have to keep dealing with.

How about Jagex and their "team" get off their bean bag chairs and actually show us that you care, that you hear our legitimate concerns, show us you're working towards an attempted resolution, a fix, or attempting X, Y, and Z to solve this BS.

We're long-time, paying customers and are treated like wild dogs to fend for ourselves.
You show no care when the masses speak unless it works for you, works for what you want to deal with at that time and we are left in silence.

Prove me wrong.
15yr+

13-Apr-2021 05:50:27

TaintDrips
Jan Member 2021

TaintDrips

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is enfuriating....

Mods you need to check your forums as you've promoted and RESPOND TO WHAT WE ARE ASKING AND TELLING YOU.

How in the ever living daylights are you promoting full launch soon with so God damn many of us still having huge, game braking, unplayable issues. And yet we got silence from you. You would be given a ton more respect if you actually showed you cared, had integrity, reached out to the questions and concerns of your fellow members, paying customer, long time subscribers and fan base alike.

Your silence goes absolutely heard.

What do we need to do to get the proper attention to address this situation. Seems to me that s20's and 21s seem to have large problem right now even after the last failed update. I can't log in at all. Not at all. It crashes within 1 frame of the game loading and boom. Crashed. Over.and over. Skilling on my PC and then switching over to mobile and it will crash every attempt and I have gone even so far as fully wipe my phone to try and ay YOUR GAME.

Fix the issues.
15yr+

23-Apr-2021 05:19:57

Quick find code: 450-451-308-66204962 Back to Top