Forums

Note 20 Ultra, Android 11 issu

Quick find code: 450-451-275-66197093

Flameblade27

Flameblade27

Posts: 372 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,

I have voiced multiple complaints on the forums as well as through twitter. The game has a TON of issues with Android 11 and the Note 20 Ultra 5G. I have seen others complaining on devices running Android 11. I teleported to the wilderness and the game crashed. When I log back in it freezes completely immediately not allowing me to do anything and I can't even teleport out nor is the game playable anymore after the instant crashes. I thought maybe it had to do with the 20 year outfit but it didn't, now I realize it's something to do with the compatibility with this current version and Android 11. Also when you go to the settings menu the icons along the top are extremely tiny where you log out or go to the store. Also the buffs bar displays behind the health bar which makes it barely viable. I didn't have these issues on Android 10, now the game is unplayable. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing cache, clearing data.... Nothing is working. Do you guys have an ETA on the next App update? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time

07-Jan-2021 05:44:09 - Last edited on 07-Jan-2021 05:44:34 by Flameblade27

Perestroi
Aug Member 2018

Perestroi

Posts: 559 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am dealing with the same exact issues. Farm runs have been stopped because every time I teleport the game crashes and I have to reload. Very annoying and I got another update to Samsung today. Hopefully a fix is coming soon!

16-Jan-2021 18:09:52

Quick find code: 450-451-275-66197093 Back to Top